30 Day Shred, results so far couple of pics

Options
MiNiMoNkI
MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
Ok guys, apologies for the almost nakedness, but heres a couple of pics of my stomach, its definitely getting there, i will add more as i finish off my last 10 days. I never really took "before pics" so you wont notice the difference but you will see the result. The shred is awesome i cant recommend it enough.

Since starting the shred ive lost around 14llbs, toned up everywhere and have stomach muscles for the first time ever woo hoo

Im still working on some areas, but heres an idea how much the 30DS works

Mod's note: Congrats on your weight loss! we ask that you please make sure all photos posted fall within our guideline. Thanks, and congrats again!

Replies

• ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    WOW great job. I have just ordered it but it will be a while before I look that good :laugh:
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    WOW great job. I have just ordered it but it will be a while before I look that good :laugh:

you would be surprised how fast you get results, stick at it and you'll be there in no time! good luck xx
  • naturechyld
    Options
    I've started the 30ds several times, lol. I usually do it 2-3 days and get bored. You may have just given me the inspiration to do a 4th day today. I'm gaining weight from being an exsmoker (quit 1/5/2011) and its all going around my middle, sigh.
    Thanks for sharing! Good job sticking with it :happy:
  • shar40ron
    Options
    I've just bought the DVD :o)) I've lost 11lbs so far and I desperately need to tone up those last remaining wobbly bits. From looking at your pics - it's def what I need, but don;t know if I'd have the bottle to add my before & after photos!! LOL
    Well done - you look fab!!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    I've started the 30ds several times, lol. I usually do it 2-3 days and get bored. You may have just given me the inspiration to do a 4th day today. I'm gaining weight from being an exsmoker (quit 1/5/2011) and its all going around my middle, sigh.

Ive realized you cant quit smoking and diet at the same time! you quit one, you crave the other. I quit 3 months before starting this and decided it was impossible haha, so i started again. I figured once ive got to my ideal weight and feel ive really got the food side of things dialled i shall try again. Good luck
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    I've just bought the DVD :o)) I've lost 11lbs so far and I desperately need to tone up those last remaining wobbly bits. From looking at your pics - it's def what I need, but don;t know if I'd have the bottle to add my before & after photos!! LOL
    Well done - you look fab!!

Thank you so much. It definately does the tricks for the wobbly bits. Its great around the arms too, have to add better pics. Good luck xx
  • janew68
    janew68 Posts: 37
    Options
    OK your stomach looks AHHHMAZING!! What is the DVD you bought? I just had a c-section on February 24th 2011. My stomach has gone down significantly, but I know I have a ways to go. How much did you gain while being pregnant? How long did it take for you to get back in shape and for your stomach to look that good? I'm determined as hell to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and flat abs that I've had my whole life.
  • starboardzor
    starboardzor Posts: 312
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    OK your stomach looks AHHHMAZING!! What is the DVD you bought? I just had a c-section on February 24th 2011. My stomach has gone down significantly, but I know I have a ways to go. How much did you gain while being pregnant? How long did it take for you to get back in shape and for your stomach to look that good? I'm determined as hell to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and flat abs that I've had my whole life.

Hello.

The DVD is the 30 day shred, i went up to 161llbs when pregnant, before the pregnancy i was 109. I had by son 9 years ago also having a c section, its taken me 9 years to get motivated, but once i got my *kitten* into gear its actually only taken me 3 months to lose 20llbs. My scar was very low, i did get a lots of flab around the area and if im honest bloody got me down, thankfully the dvd has really helped tone that area so im very happy. Just be very careful with excercise with your stomach, i really struggled to do anything for a few months after. Good luck
  • alexsmommy27
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I had a c section on April 16th, 2012 and delivered a beautiful healthy baby boy. I don't have a big stomach, but I do have a small pouch in my lower abd.
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! :drinker: I'm also doing the 30DS, and have also had 2 c-sections. I've been convinced that I'll never have a flat stomach again, but this is so inspiring! Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to one day have a beautiful stomach like yours!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 (day 4 finished this morning) and it is a great workout. I had trouble making it through level 1 (got bored and didn't much care for the exercises) But level 2 is much better. It is harder but the exercises are great. I can't wait to get to level 3.
    I have only lost 2 lbs, but have lost 3 inches off my waist already.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options

LOL the part about inspiration to do a 4th day.. i'm still laughing only because I know the feeling!

You can do it!
  • bggrlzdntcry
    bggrlzdntcry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine just came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to try it out. Wish me luck or quick paramedics. :-)
  • safu87
    safu87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 (day 4 finished this morning) and it is a great workout. I had trouble making it through level 1 (got bored and didn't much care for the exercises) But level 2 is much better. It is harder but the exercises are great. I can't wait to get to level 3.
    I have only lost 2 lbs, but have lost 3 inches off my waist already.

So you lost 3inches off ur waist in 2 weeks?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!