45-50 year olds. 40 pounds-ish to lose. Wanna be mutually supportive friends?

Options
Hi. I am 47. have about 38-45 pounds to go. Want some new and supportive (two-way) friends around the same age / weight loss goals for no-nonsense daily chit chats about our journey and everyday life. No Drama or Judgments.

Replies

• DvrDawg
    DvrDawg Posts: 88 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Same basic goal - 49 and trying to lose between 30 and 40 pounds. Feel free to add me. And, I used to live in Hawaii (Ewa Beach) - assume you live in HI since you have Kahala in your user name.
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'll be 45 in a couple of months. My first goal is 20 lbs, but I may want an additional 10 after that. I'm in Maine, USA.
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Great. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 50 and looking to lose around 60. Feel free to add me :)
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I think I'm looking to lose 20-25 pounds, I'm not sure. Add me anyway!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and have about 45 pounds to lose. Friend request on the way.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I am 50, and working on losing 50...and motivated for change this year. For many reasons, I can't drop out and give up.
  • cjhowell777
    cjhowell777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 47. I want to lose 45 -50lbs.
  • KahalaGal
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have got a whole new group of friends now. thanks for replying.
  • somervilleshar
    somervilleshar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well I have about 30 pounds to loose and would love to join the group. I don't really like to share my age, feel free to guess from my picture.
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 45 with 40lb to lose (20kg).
  • KahalaGal
    Options
    HI Everybody. I am so sorry. I have to close the door on this one. I have many great new friends and because I want to be Quality over Quantity I have to say, Good Luck and Wish you well. I can not take any new friends. Aloha and Best wishes for 2015.
  • adkjo1968
    adkjo1968 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and need to lose between 40-50 pounds, I'm new to MFP, would love to add some friends to help me get started on my journey.
    Good luck everyone!
    Jo
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and looking to lose another 30. Feel free to add me too!
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'll be 45 in 11 days and wish to lose 35 to 40 pounds. I've done this a couple times, lose some and then fall off the wagon and put it all back on but this time, I'm determined. I got a new treadmill for Christmas so I have no excuse anymore. :-) Add me if you like.
  • msanybody
    Options
    Hi Kahala Girl - I'm 46 and have 40lbs to lose. I've lost it all before on WW and gained it all back. I'm looking to do this with healthier eating habits and I'm getting a FitBit to help motivate me to move. Once I get into the swing of exercising, I actually love it. Unfortunately, once I get into the swing of sitting on the couch, I love that too. Feel free to add me ;)