Show me love MFP peeps!

Options
Someone told me "Man Ashley I bet you work out a lot you look like an athlete!" talk about a self esteem boost its nice to hear this again :cry: those are happy tears my peeps thanks for all the support!

Replies

• ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Woohoo what an awesome compliment.....! Man I hope to hear that soon. I have dropped most of the necessary weight now I just need to tone:smile:
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    kudos! that is AWESOME!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats!
  • shumatet1982
    Options
    Great! Makes you want to work even more and harder, doesn't it?

I was working out with my best friend yesterday. It was just too hot, so I hat do take off my shirt.
    First thing he mentioned was "man ... you dropped a lot of weight - you even got near a sixpack - RESPECT!"

Boosted my confidence a LOT!

Then we talked a little about what I did to achieve this. I think he will be my first patient for my personal training project. Maybe I can get him in an awful good shape.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    great job, out the blue compliments really can make you feel all wrm inside.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!