Any other pregnant mamas?

Options
Are there any other pregnant mamas that would like to be friends? I am 25 weeks with baby number three and have been having more trouble eating healthy this time around than I did with my other two! Looking for pregnant mamas for motivation and accountability!

Replies

• SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi yes! 22 weeks here. I will add you. On my 3rd too.
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 24 weeks here with #6. I would love more pregnant friends to help keep me motivated. I'll add both of you.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 weeks with second baby. I'm doing much better this pregnancy than with my first.
  • msstatz
    Options
    I'm 30 weeks with second baby. I'm doing much better this pregnancy than with my first.

I added you as a friend too. I would love to hear about your eating habits and workouts.
  • violet2015
    violet2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 weeks pregnant, due with #1 in April. I just joined today. If anyone wants to add me as a friend please go ahead :) It would be great to have some preggo friends on here that are also trying to have a healthy pregnancy!
  • msstatz
    edited December 2014
    Options
    violet2015 wrote: »
    I'm 23 weeks pregnant, due with #1 in April. I just joined today. If anyone wants to add me as a friend please go ahead :) It would be great to have some preggo friends on here that are also trying to have a healthy pregnancy!

I can't add you. It says your account is deactivated.
  • LessLikeHer
    Options
    Awesome! Added you ladies! Thanks. I can't add Violet either...says deactivated for me as well.
  • lynnierose9
    lynnierose9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    just found out we are expecting
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend joining the pregnancy group on MFP:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant

I'm currently 36 weeks with #2 and have logged my entire pregnancy (lost 58 lbs previous to pregnancy) and have gained 23 lbs (was aiming for 25 lbs total... but with 4 weeks to go and Xmas, who knows what shenannigans will happen!).

There are alot of great ladies on the pregnancy group though!
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 weeks (tomorrow) pregnant with number 1 :) Feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Not expecting at this time, but am hoping to be next year. I'd love to learn from your experiences and provide some motivation.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am 16 weeks pregnant with my second. My first is four.
  • jbwes
    jbwes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 weeks along with my first. Just thinking about getting back into logging! Feel free to add me.
  • msstatz
    Options
    I added you.