need motivational friends new to site

Options
I need motivational friends to help keep me in check please feel free to add me

Replies

• Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We can all use support!! Added you :) Let's keep each other motivated!
  • shannylane4
    shannylane4 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me lets do it!!!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey! Happy to help and love the extra accountability. Friend request sent.
  • shannylane4
    shannylane4 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl we will hold each other accountable
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me!!
  • bunniesrus2014
    Options
    I need alot of motivation too. Can I join?
  • saraoverbeck
    Options
    I think I've sent all of you a friend request! I am re-joining MFP and have found most of the friends I had before I left are now inactive:( I need active friends to motivate me and give me a push!
  • Shelli36
    Options
    I need to be motivated and held accountable. Starting fresh. Just got a fitbit for xmas. Please add me. :-)
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as op. Please feel free to *kitten* me. I'm on the app and it's not letting me add anyone. I want to give people motivation but also need motivation and support as well.
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Shelli36 wrote: »
    I need to be motivated and held accountable. Starting fresh. Just got a fitbit for xmas. Please add me. :-)

I Got A Fitbit too...It's A Great Lil Gadget
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Friend request sent to the OP, but I always welcome supportive new MFP friends, so everyone else, feel free to add me! I log daily and it helps to have a few comments here and there. I log even on the days (like today) when I didn't eat well.... for me, it's all about being accountable.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me. :D I love seeing everyones progress.
  • Kapoten
    Kapoten Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am just now getting online again after a couple months away. I am always happy to have more friends, so anyone should feel free to add me.
  • ashleydiona
    Options
    I could really use the motivational friends to help keep me on track, too. Just added you! Anyone can add me, too :)
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Same here. I will add you!
  • sarahjoeasley
    Options
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :) my name is Leti & I'd love some more friends! Im 28 and I'm looking to go into this new year with a bang! I'm tired of being depressed & not putting the right foods in my body. My mom was diagnosed with cancer this past summer & I want to be a great example for her & get her on the right diet, but first I have to fix myself and be that shinning example for her.

ADD ME :)!!!!
  • sarahjoeasley
    Options
    I lack motivation entirely! I go into things so encouraged and then I back out after just a few days! Anyone can add me feel free!
  • breckner0410
    Options
    I need friends too!! I just started using MFP and I am pretty motivated to improve my health in anyway I can. I am pretty experienced in the gym, but sometimes lack with the nutrition part so that's where MFP and having more friends would really help.

Add me!
  • Havefaith2012
    Havefaith2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friends too keep me accountable too!