Newbie - 40 something mom 30+ pounds to lose

Options
Just getting started. Looking for some accountability partners. Please add me. Looking for tips. Lots to lose. Need to start some type of exercise with no time to go to a gym.

Replies

• kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been at this a long time and for me the accountability partners is one of the best motivation ever. I run a facebook group called Commit to Fit: Health and Fitness through Accountability and Friendship. Would love to have you join if you're interested. We do mini challenges every month to help things seem manageable. Next one starts January 5th. Great time to jump in and get your head in the game! Message me if interested and I will get you added.
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me too!! I too am ready to make this my year. I worked with a trainer for a year. Then life got in the way... School, family stuff, etc. ... And I haven't worked out for about a year. I need supportive people to help motivate me. I am 5' 9" and have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • Brenda8892
    Brenda8892 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in tooo. Im pretty much in the same boat and could really use some friends to keep me going. Im usually everyone's cheerleader so I dont get much support or encouragement. Maybe together we all can meet our goals. I need to lose 50-60lbs & am over 40. I really want this to be my year!
  • Brenda8892
    Brenda8892 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your FB group too. Thank you!!