Need new friends to motivate me!

Options
I left fitnesspal for almost 4 months, I went back to work after my maternity leave. The new routine was crazy. Now with the Christmas holidays I can rethink my lifestyle.
I register to 2 zumba classes and I will start logging again on mfp.

Add me if u want, oh I have 25 lbs to loose :)

Replies

• ollerwe
    ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am a first timer myself and at my second day of monitoring my eating and exercising I am full of confidence. But will it last. I hope!
    I have 13 kilos to lose.
    I will add you as soon as figure out how to do it.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It last if we put our mind into it. its nice to see our progress online.
  • lexif14
    Options
    Hello there I've been with MFP for a while the same I have just had my first baby 2 moths ago and I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I've sent you a friend request.
  • mertbutler
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm new to this ap and I am excited to see what it can help me do!!

I was so close to my goal of 15% body fat in October (coming in at 19%), but suffered a back injury that led me to my second back sugery in 9 years on 12-5-14. Only 3 weeks post op and seeing the effects of being bed ridden for the last two months.

I'm not allowed to lift more than 5-10 lbs for several more weeks and my cardio is limited to walking for now. I can't figure out how to add calories burned to the strength training I add to my daily journey like it does for cardio. Any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong? Or does the ap not track that?

Aside from exercise, I must watch what I eat much closer. After all, 80% of your physique is built in the kitchen! Hoping the ap will help me stay more accountable with what I put in my mouth. I haven't gained weight, but I have gained some fat percent.... About 4% in over the last 2 months. Need to get that back off and work back towards my goal. Hope to be there before summer.

If you're looking to add strength training to your program, I highly recommend you check out the free plans and helpful information you can find at www.bodybuilding.com. I've learned so much from that website! If you're new to weightlifting, try Jamie Eason's Live Fit. Amazing 12 week program.... And it's free!

Good luck to you all!
    Here's to a new year and a new rear!!
  • SimonSobo
    Options
    This is my playlist to help motivate me! It helps me every time.

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to say that I am new to the site/app and I'm looking forward to this new journey of good health, nutritious eating and the positive lifestyle change. I know for me, it won't be an easy one to stay motivated but I know together we can all do this. I have seen some really good exercise programs that I would like to incorporate once my body is used to exercising again and having built up endurance and strength. If anyone would like to add me and we can go on the journey of motivating and encouraging each other, that would be perfect! :)
  • llrayner
    Options
    Everyone please add me to I need a pal
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 15 lbs more to lose.
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me too!! I too am ready to make this my year. I worked with a trainer for a year. Then life got in the way... School, family stuff, etc. ... And I haven't worked out for about a year. I need supportive people to help motivate me. I am 5' 9" and have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • Mhulkhogan
    Mhulkhogan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me! How do we add people etc? I am new to this (:
  • cdh2015
    cdh2015 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just click on their profile and add as friend. You can put a message in if you want. The person on the other end will get a Friend Request. Anybody feel free to add me too. 36 years old, male, married for 10 years, two furry babies. I started out Christmas 2013 at 6'1", 297 pounds. Now down to 238 pounds and looking to drop these final 58 pounds this year to get down to my goal weight of 180. I decided to make a new profile for 2015. Let's make this an awesome year!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am starting over myself. Looking to lose 30 pounds. Feel free to add me if you want. We all need support to get thru this.