Replies

• goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Wasn't this already posted yesterday?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I had posted this on my wall. It's stunning, isn't it?
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to figure out who would eat all of that food. I threw up in my mouth looking at some of the portions.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to figure out who would eat all of that food. I threw up in my mouth looking at some of the portions.
    I could easily eat any one of those meals.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Wasn't this already posted yesterday?
    Yep.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10035762/two-thousand-calories-in-a-single-meal/p1

I still claim iHop though.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

Good thing we don't go out to eat together. B)

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I could easily eat any one of those meals.
    I would probably be able to eat it all, but I'd feel ill after it :(
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I missed it yesterday. Sorry for the repost. :)
  • MaternalCopulator
    MaternalCopulator Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to stretch statistics to make it seem awful. A "whopping" 17 grams of sugar in the milk in a starshmucks coffee?!? *gasp* how does everyone who drinks starbucks not have diabetes? Oh wait, that's nothing. Fearmongering stupidity. I'm all for increased awareness, but this is just stupid.
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    That looks like a day worth of food for me, at least. I cannot eat all that in one sitting; maybe 3 sittings. Crazy that meals are so big now-a-days.
  • CharleneMarie723
    CharleneMarie723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have eaten the tour of Italy of OG before, along with soda, bread, salad, and dessert. And I consider myself pretty "aware". Guess I know where I'm stopping at after my marathon to refuel. :)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    What I found surprising (after I began paying attention) is that sometimes the "healthier" options are much higher in calories than the less healthy things. McNuggets have fewer calories than those wraps at McDonald's. I wouldn't submit either in the Healthy Food Competition, lol, but it was still surprising, how many calories they pack into those wraps.

I wasn't really surprised by Olive Garden, IHOP or Cheesecake Factory. I don't think anyone goes there expecting anything different.

Disney won't even tell people how many calories are in their food. It has to be awfully bad if they just won't even release the info, lol.
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have to say the home menu looked the yummiest.