Weird, crazy, and useless things you can do :)

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
So I thought I'd get to know my fellow MFP-ers a little better. Start with name, age, and where you're from. Then, name one weird thing you can do, one crazy thing you can do, and one useless thing you can do, all of them as uncommon as you can think of! I'll start :)

Brittany, 19, from Florida, but live in Connecticut.

Weird:I can touch my tongue to my nose.
Crazy: I can pop my left thumb out of place and bend it all the way back to my wrist.
Useless: I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order, and no, I did not learn a song for it! lol

Your turn!

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Ashley, 23, Michigan

Weird: I consider myself low-maintenance and not at all girly, yet I love shoes, purses & belts
    Crazy: My friends and I learned the dances to all the N*Sync songs and performed them in jr high/high school talent shows....I still remember them
    Useless: I can say all the presidents (last names only) in order [and I did learn it in a song, lol]
  • GrannyCynth
    GrannyCynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Name: Cynthia
    Weird: A few yeas ago we moved to the middle of nowhere. I cooked on a wood cook stove etc. Basically lived like Little House On the Prairie. We had to take a boat to get our mail and go to the store.:bigsmile:
    Crazy: I told people I was a martian when I was in the fifth grade. All these years later I still get teased about it.:bigsmile:
    Useless:I have 100 plus pounds that I am firing.:happy:
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Name: Rachel
    From: Lafayette, Louisiana the Heart of Cajun Country *no, I'm not Cajun. lol
    Weird: Nothing's weird about me except that I'm all alone most of the time.
    Crazy: I have a crazy temper when I get mad.
    Useless: I am ambidexterous (Sp?)
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Kim, 25, Florida.

Weird: I can roll my eyes in a downward motion, to where you can't see anything but the whites. Not sure if this is all that hard to do, but it weirds people out whenever I show them. :tongue:

Crazy: I've moved to cities and states that I'd never visited before. Twice. Looking back on it, it was really stupid. And I would never do it again.

Useless: I love making coffee. I guess working for Starbucks for 3 years wore off on me, haha. Even though I no longer work for the company, I still make coffee at my house, and still love pulling out the "fancy" coffees for parties, holidays, etc. And people love them! :happy:
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    My name is Veronica and I'm a 30 year old country bumpkin from Michigan.

Weird: I hate to shop...for anything. Clothes, groceries, furniture...you name it, I hate it.

Crazy: I love to sing karaoke and act like I'm a total rockstar even though I might just be the worst singer on the planet.

Useless: I am freakishly good at "doing voices". Actors, characters, people I know, etc. It tends to creep people out.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Sandra 30 California

Weird: I can touch my nose with my tongue too, :tongue:

Crazy: I like jumping out of airplanes for fun

Useless: I do absolutely nothing at work sometimes. (I love being a receptionist)
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Crazy: I can pop my left thumb out of place and bend it all the way back to my wrist.

Your turn!

I can do this! But I don't pop my thumb out of place to do so.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Your turn!

I can do this! But I don't pop my thumb out of place to do so.

Neither do I, I suppose I worded it weird lol I meant I can pop my thumb out of place, and I can also bend my thumb back to my wrist :laugh:
  • weirdeyes2k15
    weirdeyes2k15 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Weird:
    Sandra 30 California

Useless: I do absolutely nothing at work sometimes. (I love being a receptionist)
    KimmyEB wrote: »
    Kim, 25, Florida.

Weird: I can roll my eyes in a downward motion, to where you can't see anything but the whites. Not sure if this is all that hard to do, but it weirds people out whenever I show them. :tongue:

Crazy: I've moved to cities and states that I'd never visited before. Twice. Looking back on it, it was really stupid. And I would never do it again.

Useless: I love making coffee. I guess working for Starbucks for 3 years wore off on me, haha. Even though I no longer work for the company, I still make coffee at my house, and still love pulling out the "fancy" coffees for parties, holidays, etc. And people love them! :happy:

I can do the exact thing with my eyes and I am glad to know that there's other people that can do the same thing. Not many people can do that. I would like to see a photo or video of you doing it
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Alex, 25, NYC

Weird: I can make my eyes move independently of one another! I practiced for like six months when I was about ten years old and then never forgot how to do it.

Crazy: I spent hundreds of dollars learning how to make macarons... but I can do it now!

Useless: I have an extremely good sense of smell, to the point where being in public places often makes me nauseous... it is so useless and such a pain!!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Pretty good at posting. Yeah.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Ron, $39.95 plus S&H o:) , Virginia

I'll list 3 things and let you be the judge as for which is weird vs. crazy vs. useless ;) :

I can make my eyes vibrate left-right very quick... like hummingbird quick. Saw a lady do it on TV when I was a kid, went to a mirror to try, and 2 min later I had it down to a science.

I can independently move each eyebrow and ear. If I move all back and forth, my entire scalp moves; coolest thing to do when wearing a ballcap. (never learned to flare my nostrils though...)

I'm not ambidextrous, but I can do things independently with each hand at the same time. Examples are "rub belly, pat head", "brush teeth, comb hair", etc. A long time ago I used to be able to type different things at the same time on 2 different keyboards but I'm way out of practice. However, I can still type the same thing on 2 keyboards simultaneously.
  • Mhulkhogan
    Mhulkhogan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mikayla, 20, New Zealand

I can wiggle my nose without touching it (not flaring it either) (:
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Andy 28
    weird: when I sit I have to curl my toes
    crazy: know every line to teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 secret of the ooze
    useless:I can still name all 151 original Pokémon
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    pop all of my joints in my hands, neck, knee, and various other places repeatedly. Kinda gross!
  • weirdeyes2k15
    Options
    Weird:
    Sandra 30 California

Kim, 25, Florida.

I can do the exact thing with my eyes and I am glad to know that there's other people that can do the same thing. Not many people can do that. I would like to see a photo or video of you doing it
    Weird:
    Sandra 30 California

Kim, 25, Florida.

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Come on MFP
  • weirdeyes2k15
    Options
    I can cross one eye while keeping one straight, and can roll one eyeball back too
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    I can touch my nose with my tongue.
    I used to climb up to the rooftops and climb across to the next building even...as a kid.
    I can write using both hands, though my right hand has considerable better penmanship.
  • weirdeyes2k15
    Options
    To all of my fellow MFPers, I am quite impressed at some of talents you have. Esp. the eye tricks