Looking for Friends!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am hoping to get some friends to help motivate me and hopefully I can motivate you back.

I am currently involved in an awesome Bootcamp with a 2015 resolution to also join yoga. I want to be able to lose about 15 pounds to relive my highschool days!

Besides wanting to fit back into my grad dress, I am a newly graduated accountant, a coffee addict, avid Netflix watcher, and I love to read.

Hopefully you want to be my friend and share our amazing weight loss, healthy lifestyles together!!

Cheers!
Rach

Replies

• ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome! Good luck with your fitness goals!
  • klballet
    klballet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love a good Netflix marathon! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm your myfitnesspal twin, add me and lets accomplish our goals together. Cheers

• Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Heather...I am getting myself back on track. Lets all kick some booty together!! :)
  • lorenaferber
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Lorena, good luck!! Of course you will, I have just joined this app, amazing one for get your goals! :)
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I am a personal trainer and competing in 2015! Love to help motivate others! Keeps me motivated :)
  • daviloreana
    daviloreana Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends for motivation and also newly graduated ! feel free to add me =]
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and what a good way to bring in the new year by working towards a journey of a healthier you! I have also joined a few days ago and I love the site. I am also looking for friends, someone that can motivate, support and also can check in with to keep on track with progress. I will offer the same in return! i will send over a friend request
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I try to stay active up here as much as possible with inspiring others as well as looking for motivation of my own.
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, Rach! Welcome to the site. I'll gladly be your friend. I had a pretty good year when it comes to fitness and I'm determined to make 2015 even better!

Anyone, please feel free to add me!

I'm a big music fan, love TV series and movies and love to read as well.
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, :) , I've encountered so many wonderful people since I signed up and although I admittedly have fallen off the wagon, January (like others) will be when I get right back on the wagon and strive to achieve my goals! I'm always looking to support others and receive it also. Good luck with your journey and you're more than welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me:-)
  • AButsGPC
    AButsGPC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!! I'm new and looking for like-minded buddies :)
  • virtuousbright
    virtuousbright Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

• vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am restarting my journey! I would love some motivation. Most of my friends from two years ago have not logged in for over a year. Feel free to add me!
  • nevadakeira
    nevadakeira Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too - I am also looking for some friends to motivate me!!
  • xfit229
    xfit229 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hello. feel free to add me also. im new on here ans also looking for motivation..
  • runtodayamyrun
    runtodayamyrun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and motivation as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • eatnojunk
    eatnojunk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends I read too I have a kindle ereader and I watch netflix I can't afford cable.
  • zleozasa
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and someone who can motivate me. My sister is always making me feel bad about my weight. So, I just think that maybe she's wrong. :| I'm in a band and I'm the lead guitarist and sometimes the drummer. I'm an amateur traditional artist. :) add me.