Weight Loss Challenge Winner

Options
I received a check today from DiMENsions for $390 as the winner of the weight loss challenge where I work out! I'm pretty happy with myself. There was another guy who came in a close 2nd. His was 9.15% weight loss, and I was 9.89%. He got his $30 back, and there was another guy that lost 3%, and he got his money back too. Now it's onward to the next 25 pounds.

Replies

• KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is awesome! keep up the good work!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations.
  • jpeper1966
    jpeper1966 Posts: 79
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    How exciting for you!! we won't know how we did until the May 10th finale party... I hope to post I am a winner too!! Cheers to you my friend and to the next 25 you say :drinker:
  • marycgifford
    marycgifford Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. We did a weight loss challenge in my office and I lost 22 pounds! I encouraged the others for a re-match and we're starting a new one tomorrow.
  • daveanthony
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. We can do this!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Wow....congratulations, you must be proud of yourself. :))) Keep up the fantastic work :flowerforyou:
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    congrats....stay on track!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I recently joined a weightloss competition at work and final weigh in is friday....im hoping to place 1st but i will settle for 2nd or third!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!