Hi, Im new to this site!

Options
Hi all, im new to this site and starting my new life journey tommorrow following Diet Chef. My weight loss goal is 4 1/2 stone. Im currently 13 1/2 stone and would like to be 9 stone for a healthy BMI.

Replies

• katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! feel free to add me as a friend if your looking for a network of support :D x
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi all, im new to this site and starting my new life journey tommorrow following Diet Chef. My weight loss goal is 4 1/2 stone. Im currently 13 1/2 stone and would like to be 9 stone for a healthy BMI.

Oooh I've seen adverts for Diet Chef, sounds a very good idea! Good luck! x
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want some support!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend in your support community. And welcome - this really works for me!
  • freeway12
    freeway12 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. Its advertised on Television in the UK, they have a website too! It sounds good, its meals prepared and sent directly to you, it helps when you dont have a lot of time to cook and are tempted by fast food! Will keep everyone updated on my progress on my blog! Jo :-)
  • freeway12
    freeway12 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, thank you for your reply, will keep everyone updated on my blog as to whether it is any good or not. Jo :-)
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    hello, I'm new to; feel free to add me as your friend. Good luck!
  • baumhoff
    baumhoff Posts: 30
    Options
    Freeway12...welcome! I am new also but enjoying the program! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :)