Looking for people who use the app frequently!

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm 29 and on a mission to lose 50 lbs but need a group of supportive people. I use the app a lot and would love to have people to share a tough moment, victory, or just random thoughts with. I'm pretty good about commenting. :) Talk to you soon!

Replies

• kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm going to be 29 in a couple weeks and I've lost almost 50 pounds. Still working to lose a few more. Sounds like we have some stuff in common! I am on the app constantly so feel free to add me and share whatever you would like!
  • Limebird
    Limebird Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 but I've got more to do so I will send you a friend request
  • L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks guys! Adding now. I really need to do this with other people. Share the daily struggle lol.
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon in January and always looking for more friends to help on the journey! In return I'll be as supportive as I can, the more friends on this journey the more chance I'll succeed :)
  • L720
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon in January and always looking for more friends to help on the journey! In return I'll be as supportive as I can, the more friends on this journey the more chance I'll succeed :)
    I was on a roll for awhile but am totally getting back on track today. New Years Eve needs to be an exception though lol.

• mmlyons3
    Options
    Active users ...this sounds like the right group for me. I started the other day, but we had dinner guests who brought an entire platter full of cookies. I went 764 calories over my goal. Ugh. :s
  • L720
    Options
    mmlyons3 wrote: »
    Active users ...this sounds like the right group for me. I started the other day, but we had dinner guests who brought an entire platter full of cookies. I went 764 calories over my goal. Ugh. :s
    Lol I understand what that is like. The homemade stuff kills you because I have no idea how many calories are really in it. I just put the rest of the treats on top of the fridge. The counter was becoming a mindless grab.

• DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to log everyday now, even if I go over haha, it's always better with friends :D
  • L720
    Options
    I'm really trying to log everyday now, even if I go over haha, it's always better with friends :D
    Added you! Lets do this! haha

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day as well and I fill up my newsfeed with a lot of rambling as well as my workouts :)

As for not knowing the calories in home made things, if you make them yourself, use the MFP recipe builder, its fantastic :)
  • jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm climbing back on the wagon again too - i'll send you a friend request! Anybody else can add me too.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I've been on for 107 days so I think I'm pretty consistent so far lol :) Feel free to add me :)
  • L720
    Options
    I'm on every day as well and I fill up my newsfeed with a lot of rambling as well as my workouts :)

As for not knowing the calories in home made things, if you make them yourself, use the MFP recipe builder, its fantastic :)

I haven't tried that yet! Good suggestion.
    Hey :) I've been on for 107 days so I think I'm pretty consistent so far lol :) Feel free to add me :)

lol yes it is. I want that number!! Harass me if you see that I haven't logged in hahahaa.
    jodibelle wrote: »
    I'm climbing back on the wagon again too - i'll send you a friend request! Anybody else can add me too.
    Sounds good! Lets do this together! :)

• CheekyWu
    CheekyWu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This looks like exactly what im in need of! Motivational ppl
  • tanishabear
    tanishabear Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been on since November of last year, with very little breaks. My current friends here are great at harassing me into logging again! :smiley:
  • desirail
    desirail Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I've lost about 32 pounds. Have a lot to go!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose, and the last few lbs have been a real struggle. I am here for support and would love ACTIVE friends! I try to comment and 'like' when appropriate and want the same back :)
  • fyrfytrca
    Options
    I've lost 66. Have logged in for 110 days and have 100 pounds to go. I'm in it for the long run go ahead and add me
  • L720
    Options
    Added you all! Yesssssssssss! New crew of active users! I need to stick with it this time around.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 lbs to go… and I use the app almost exclusively. Except for of course in the middle of the night when I'm trying to stay awake at work…. then I come to the forums! :smile: