I'm new!!!

Options
Melaniekreese
Melaniekreese Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new! I need some fitness buddies! I love funny people with a sarcastic or cynical sense of humor!

Replies

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I have also just joined the site today and looking for support and motivation from others during this journey of weight loss and healthy eating/living. I will send you a friend request and hope we can guide each other through this.
  • tennisgalged
    tennisgalged Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Why do you have a donut? I love donuts. Makes me want a donut. >:)
  • tennisgalged
    Options

But I can be your buddy.
    I'm new! I need some fitness buddies! I love funny people with a sarcastic or cynical sense of humor!

• raviendha
    raviendha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too worth a similar sense of humor. Not sure how to add you so send me an invite and I'll add you.
  • tennisgalged
    Options
    I wish I could add people from this community. I don't know how. :#
  • missrussia74
    Options
    Hello! I am new again. Lol. Lost 30 lbs with myfitness pal last year, but after many unhappy events in my life and stress eating I gain it all back. So, yes, I am new again. Ready to do it again. Fell free to add me. lets' support each other
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I believe that is a Boston Creme donut.... one of my favorites, yet I do not miss it as much as I thought I would. :-)

I returned to MFP about a month ago so I am relatively "new". This time has been different so if you are interested and ready, I would definitely like to support and encourage you.. and anybody else who is interested. Feel free to send me friend request if you want to connect and conquer!