Need a little New Years Resolution motivation?! (pics)

Sorry if skin bothers you...but I have no shame in my progress. And I thought with New Years' Resolutions running rampant in many of your heads, a little motivation was in order. It is possible...don't give up! I have lost 47 pounds and 38 inches...and believe me I still love and eat lots of food! :-)
hc37m3i348qv.jpg

Replies

• Love your smile in the second pic. Nice work.
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    U did fantastic! Keep it up!
  • KrissRodgers
    KrissRodgers Posts: 15 Member
    great job! you're looking good.
  • How!? :o
    kudos to you! <3
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Great job love!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Great job!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Amazing job! :D You look great!
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Details woman! Tell us what you did! How tall are you? More on the diet side or the workout side or was it equal? More please! And you look great!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Nice job!!!
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Details woman! Tell us what you did! How tall are you? More on the diet side or the workout side or was it equal? More please! And you look great!

This! Your after pics are just what I'm hoping to look like after body recomp!
  • hscgirl13
    hscgirl13 Posts: 16 Member
    Good job! Fighting! :smiley:
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Way to go!! :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Awesome!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Thanks so much everyone! I'm 5'7". In the before pictures I'm 214.7 and in the after pictures I'm 168. I'm currently in a size 10 pant/dress and M/L shirt. I started the 21 Day Fix in February and followed that for three weeks. Took a week off then started T25 (Alpha-Beta) following roughly a 1600 calorie diet and using MFP to track. Took another week off then did T25 Gamma following the same calorie restrictions. Then I just focused on walking, running, and in August started training for a half marathon. I didn't follow any specific dietary restrictions during my 12 week training, but tried to keep balanced! I've done two more rounds of the 21 Day Fix in there, just to detox and get back to clean eating habits. I'm starting Les Mills Combat TOMORROW :-) I plan on following around 1800 calories. I'm going to try and run at least 5 miles per week starting January 1st to keep conditioned for future races (possibly a full marathon next November...eek!). Feel free to friend me if you have any similar goals, want to help keep me accountable, or need accountability yourself ^_^
  • AudraSky
    AudraSky Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • ragan4bama
    ragan4bama Posts: 58 Member
    WOW Amazing!!
  • Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Congrats! You look great B)
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Great work!
  • Congratulations! <3
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!