Bring on 2015 I am up for a challenge !!

Options
Looking for new friends to start the year off right. I have taken the last 6 months off thinking I can get healthy on my own. You know I knew it all lol. We know how that ended. Looking for new friends to help support each other on our journey. Add me thank :) Angela

Replies

• L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    lol yeahhhh.... I thought I could do it on my own too. I'm back! Also looking for others to help motivate! :)
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yeah, glad to be considered. Think the community approach is a better one...and more fun too!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I have taken about a week off to get everything ready for the holidays and to study and take my CEC tests, but I plan to be back in full force in the new year!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I was doing very good as long as I logged everyday as soon as I thought I could do it alone the weight came back, so I need to log all of the time, I am on everyday if anyone wants a friend
  • ashleyrowlett9
    Options
    I did the same thing now am back. Feel free to add me
  • AngelaC2015
    AngelaC2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One great thing about this site is you realize you are not alone trying to reach your goals
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been on mfp since 2011 and I've gained and lost 100 pounds three times. I had gastric bypass in may and have lost 167 pounds since February. I'm looking for supportive friends who won't judge me for the surgery. I still work very hard at weight loss. I walk 3-5 miles nearly every day. I count calories everyday. And I struggle some days. I'm a very good cheerleader. Hope we can be friends.