New to , ready to work!!

Options
Hi, I'm new to the forums. This past year I started on my weight loss journey along with my husband. I lost 70 lbs and he lost 80. We mostly juiced and had a light dinner throughout most of the year. I feel I've gotten the food control issue down (well, a slight detour over the holidays is expected, right??) but I didn't do too much physical activity besides Zumba once a week. This year my goal is to increase the physical part and hopefully see the rest of the weight come off. :-) I'd love to get to know a few of you for that added support!

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Hi leelee. I lived in Bakersfield for 2 years. In Houston now. I'm here everyday. Add me if you like. :)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm Jennie. I live in Ontario, Canada. I am on here daily, but sometimes I take a bit of time off if I'm sick, or something extremely urgent comes up. I always love making new friends on here, and feel support is huge in the journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • leelee99075
    leelee99075 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It seems likes lots of people here move to Texas! So you definitely understand the crazy heat here in the summer. It makes it so to work out!