Friends Wanted

Options
Three weeks postpartum. Mother of two with about 75 lbs to lose.

Replies

• thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I hope that's not a current picture? Because there is not 75 lbs to lose there!!
    That being said please feel free to add me! I am also a mom (of a 7 year old girl), and have lost about 60 lbs total... Each day has it's challenges!
  • Hollylovesbrien
    Options
    Hi im holly and I'm new im looking to lose about 80 pounds to I'm a step mom of 1 he 11 years old. Add me if u like it be nice to have u as a friend
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm carol I have 3 kids the youngest is 20 months , I have lost 42 lbs since last December and its been tough , fun , crazy and exciting all at the same time lol feel free to add me as a friend I feel that the help motivation and support I got on here has really helped :-)
  • jabarr12
    jabarr12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey not a mom but looking for help to motivate me. Feel free to add me
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm an overweight mum with 20kg to lose (about 40 lb). I have let myself since spinal and knee surgery, and have been eating for comfort since losing my job. I want to get back to where I was 4 years ago when I was fit, forty and fabulous. Any friends are welcome to keep me accountable and on track.
  • Dessalena
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 30 y/o mom of 3 boys ages14,8,8...yes, twins! :) and 2 girls ages 10 and 11. My goal is to lose 40 pounds to start with ( ultimately 50-55). I have been on MFP for quite some time, just haven't been active. I am ready to change that and reach my goals. Anyone is welcome to add me. Looking forward to new friends. :)
  • jacqueline7599
    jacqueline7599 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    39 yr old mom. 40 in March. Kids 6 and 15. Lost 20 lbs since Sept still have 45-55 more to go. I actually weigh more now than the day I went into labor.
  • New_Me73
    New_Me73 Posts: 8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    41 year old mom who also weighs more now than I did when pregnant....so depressing! Looking to lose 80 lbs if I can do it! I want to be active with my 4 year old and it is so hard at this weight! Feel free to add me as a friend!