Anyone wanna be my extra support?

Options
I've been on MFP for a year now and love it BUT I have no support from the ppl who on are my friends list..Anyone wanna help me stay on track? If so let me know..Thanks

Replies

• knitforbrains
    Options
    I'm in search of weight loss buddies! Just added you as a friend! :)
  • xfit229
    xfit229 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm all for motivation. Add me we can motivate each. Other
  • Sapezzulo
    Sapezzulo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started up again after over a year! Add me and we can motivate each other!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my advice? get rid of the old list and make a whole new one.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you want. I'm not all that good at being all motivational, but I'll try my best. ^_^
  • kbale4
    Options
    Id love to be your friends. Im new and need the motivation too! Please add me. My computer is playing up and wont let me add :(
  • heygurl711
    heygurl711 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be your support buddy. I also need the motivation.
  • BrendaLee615
    Options
    I am in need of a daily support buddy. How do I add someone on here?
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I literally just posted a blog about needing support because my immediate family has no desire to lose weight. Wait they have the desire to lose weight, they just have no desire to do the exercise and eat right in order to lose weight.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm on every day and I 'like' and comment on statuses and updates and check diaries. If I see you haven't been on in a few days, I will message you :)
    I will also check your diary and exercise and message you how I feel you've done if you would like. Of course this will be discussed between us as everyone has different views and needs :)
    If this kind of motivation and support interests you, please feel free to add me as a friend and message me the extent of motivation and support you'd like :)