Brides on a Mission: Week 18

Options
2»

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 18 (Please copy and paste this into your profile)
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: not counting this week as im 5 days away from getting married and dont wanna stress over this at this time...one less thing...=)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): last week before wedding...

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): little stresses of things not going the way i want....

4. Any wedding news updates: just getting ready and excited for the wedding...

5. Weekly wrap up: getting excited...my mom got us a hotel room. =)..for our honey as we expected to do nothing for our honeymoon....
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Just weighed in...I lost the 2lbs I gained last week going on vacation but I am still at 161.4!!! I want to be done and out of the160s!!!
    There is next week and I am ganna work really hard to get down!!!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Is anyone wearing flats with their wedding dress? I want to wear little blue flats, but am having no luck finding a cute pair! Any suggestions?

If you find a place please let me know. I want to wear ivory flats so i'm not taller than my fh. Im not having any luck either.
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Just weighed in...I lost the 2lbs I gained last week going on vacation but I am still at 161.4!!! I want to be done and out of the160s!!!

congrats! even if its the 2lbs you gained last week thats still pretty good :D
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options

I hear ya! I'm working my tail off to get out of the 150s. Hopefully within the next few weeks...
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 18
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: nada, still trying to get rid of the pound and a halfish thats hanging around from Easter. Looks like that will be addressed this week!!
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): FINALLY getting my boyfriend to sit down and help pick out meals for the week. He is super picky so its hard to cook new things because i never know what he will like. This will really help because love it or hate it, he knows he was part of the decision so he will at least try it.
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): struggling with those pesky pounds hanging around from easter , feeling stuck and feeling like I'm "falling off the wagon" in a way because I messed it up over Easter and the following week...old habits die hard and there were a couple of times i decided i "deserved" to go over and I know thats not the right mindset.
    4. Any wedding news updates: for the Newbies, i'm not engaged yet :blushing: just in a very serious relationship and living with my BF. I'm trying to lose the weight now so i am ready when we do get engaged!
    5. Weekly wrap up: It wasn't the greatest week, but I'm getting on track and very proud of that!! I haven't been completely "off track" because I was still tracking everything and drinking my water. I'm working on drinking less/no pop too which is a good change for me :smile:

I'm also working on fitting more Negative calorie foods into my diet!! Hopefully that will help :happy:
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm running a 5k on May 21st!!! I can't believe its only 2 weeks awayyyyyyyyyyyyy :wink: I'm freakin out! :happy: Hopefully it will go well. I'd like to finish in 31 minutes tops, we will see!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

I hear ya! I'm working my tail off to get out of the 150s. Hopefully within the next few weeks...

I have seen so many people being stuck at this point and really difficult to get into the 150s...maybe its the 150s curse! haha
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    I'm running a 5k on May 21st!!! I can't believe its only 2 weeks awayyyyyyyyyyyyy :wink: I'm freakin out! :happy: Hopefully it will go well. I'd like to finish in 31 minutes tops, we will see!

That is awesome! So close! You will do great. Just dont give up...know that it will end and the faster you run the sooner you can be done! hehe
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 300 Member
    Options

It's really tough! I was stuck at 161-160 for the entire month of April!! It just makes it that much sweeter when you reach it! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    Options
    MY WEDDIN IS TOMORROW...im freaking out in a good way....yahooooooooooooooooo =)
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/235912-brides-on-a-mission-may

Here is the new link to a monthly brides board!