Ab/Strength DVD but no cardio

Options
WarmDontBurn
WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
I just recently tried the 30 day shred and got to level 2 day 2 before getting sick and giving up.

Looking back I enjoyed the abs and the weights but not the cardio. It was too much jumping and planks stuff.

Is there a similar DVD that does sort of the same without all the cardio? I would rather get my cardio in on my own and then just do something with weights and something for my abs.

Replies

• littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    dvds for strength training try Petra Kolber - Step by Step Strength Training dvd or Kathy Smith- Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2 dvd set.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    the firm has a good ab workout as does ab workouts for dummies dvds
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks.

Anymore? Keep them coming :flowerforyou:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I totally just had to youtube what a plank was.
    Just thought I'd share. :D
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    bump
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich has several...check our her website www.cathe.com. In fact, here's a link to the page of ab/core DVDs she carries: http://shop.cathe.com/category_s/54.htm. If you click on the specific DVD, she also has a preview video of what the workout entails.

Another place to look would be www.collagevideo.com. They have a huge collection workout DVDs and you can search for those that are specifically ab/core focused.
  • Brandie0502
    Brandie0502 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner has some goods ones for strength/abs - Personal Training w/Jackie: Xtreme Timesaver Training; Crunch-free Xtreme Abs, & Power Circuit Training are all good. If you dont want any cardio stay away from her One on One Training with Jackie dvd.