Does anyone own a Polar Loop?

Options
Hello guys,

I am looking for a good fitness tracker and heard good things about Polar Loop, although online reviews say otherwise. Does anyone have personal experience with it?

Charles

Replies

• fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have it and really like it. However, there is no way to sync it with MFP. I might get one of the fitbits this spring when they come out. I had a first generation fitbit a few years ago and really liked it as well.
  • iloseweight2015
    Options
    Is it true I have to cut the band myself?

http://activitytrackerreview.com/reviews/polar-loop-review/
  • iloseweight2015
    Options
    And which Fitbit are you thinking of getting?
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Yes, you have to size and cut the band. I want the fitbit surge once it comes out.
  • iloseweight2015
    Options
    Thank you. The surge looks very good also.
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just got the Polar M400, similar to the Loop in that its a fitness tracker, but it also has GPS! I've heard great reviews online about it but it is a bit pricey.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    My husband got me a Polar FT7 for Christmas. It was over $100, and it turned out it was just a heart rate monitor and he also had to get me the loop which was around 79. I tried the HRM for a day or so. It was accurate, but the chest band bothered me. He ended up returning it and putting in an order for a FitbitCharge HR, which is $149 and has the HRM in the wristband and syncs with MFP. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting it.