Was there now here ☺️

Options
coll_6
coll_6 Posts: 8 Member
edited December 2014 in Success Stories
6uqlgg1o9jnb.jpg
Hey, I will keep in short and sweet this transformation thus far has taken 5 months and this is what I did.
1. Insanity
2. Calorie counted- allowed almost any treats as long as they were allotted in the calorie count
3. Ran 5k 3x a week.
but now I don't have the same amount of time as I did and am getting bored. My goal weight is to be 140-150 and I feel very discouraged right now as I've been stuck now for 4 weeks at the same weight and have been considering p90x, but not sure if I can do it. Any encouragement or advice would be greatly appreciated as my husband was my huge motivator, but since I have been widowed and now raising three kids on my own (all under the age of 5) I lack motivation. I originally wanted this change so I could keep up with my kids and play along side them, but now feeling ready to move forward and do this to feel great and look great too!
Sorry for the horrible facial expression (I listening to my child bickering)

Replies

• Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Not sure what your weight number is now, but to me, your figure looks perfect! I'm an insanity junkie too and it makes such a significant difference.. Congrats on your success, and very sorry for your loss!
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    You look amazing. I know Insanity kick started my weight loss too! You're doing awesome <3
  • coll_6
    Options
    Oh, I just realized I didn't put starting weight and current weight, sorry.
    Starting weight: 205
    Currently:164
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Looks to me that you are doing fantastic!!! You just hit a plateau & you should not give up. Push through & you will hit your goal. I just started a month ago (at 205 ) and your post will help me keep going. Thanks for your post. o:)

How tall are you?
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think you look great at 164. Awesome job losing 41lbs in 5 months.
  • coll_6
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm 5'8
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. Congrats on the body transformation. To do that in such difficult times is nothing short of astounding. You are so strong and should be so proud of yourself.
  • skyfall76
    skyfall76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! ( I love Tim coffee too lollllll)
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. It must be really hard for you but I hope you find the support you need here on the forum, as well as in the groups.

I don't have too much spare time and the weather here is awful, so I bough an exercise bike and I'm using an app and videos recommended by other users in this forum. Would be something that would suit you? I would recommend to ask at your local swimming pool, mum's groups, etc. if there is any baby yoga or family swimming classes where you can exercise with your kids, have fun and meet other mums.

Best of luck! :)
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    (Sorry for your loss.) What an amazing job you have done for yourself and your children! You look awesome! Is your doctor recommending getting under 164 or is it over a healthy weight/ BMI for you? Have you considered heavier resistance training instead of adding more HIIT?
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation! So sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine doing this under those circumstances. You look much thinner than 165, I'm guessing you have a lot of muscle. Maybe just focus more on your size than on a scale number? I'm now at 140, a size 10, at 5'7 and you look a lot thinner than me.
  • Randy589
    Randy589 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great and your BMI is good, there really is no need to lose anymore weight for health reasons. If I was you, I'd just be happy to be in the normal range for BMI and just do what you can. Really watch the calories if you cannot continue to exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!