Looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
I am looking for a weight loss buddy, I'm needing to lose a little over 100 pounds. I would like to find a friend with similar goals, who I can email daily to stay motivated.

Replies

• blommetjiepunt
    blommetjiepunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm looking for some motivational support too! My goals aren't quite the same - looking to lose about 10kg (about 22 pounds). I'm new to this whole counting calories thing tho!

Let me know if you'd like to chat.

Kind regards,

Charli
  • Daniel1888
    Options
    Hey. Im looking to lose about 100 pounds. 30 already lost. Add me :smile:
  • kotkadu6a6
    kotkadu6a6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,add me too :D
  • ParkJinAe
    Options
    Hey darling! I would love to be your weight loss buddy~ But I want to lose 10-12 kg (22-26)! Just let me know if you are interested :)
  • L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 50 lbs. I would LOVE some new people to communicate with to stay motivated. Please add me :)
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I started last year with a goal of losing 130 pounds and so far I have lost 43 pounds. I am always looking for people that are active, supportive, and encouraging. Please feel free to send me a friend request
  • mjtanguay
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 70 lbs and would love some support from friendly, supportive, and serious users! Would love to make some new friends on here,
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I want to lose 19kg more. I have started counting calories now. Accountability will help keep me on track. I'm currently doing Beginner Shred by Jillian.
  • stephanie1700
    stephanie1700 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi add me . I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds and really needing motivation.
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking to loose 42 more pounds to make a total of 52 pounds! I would love some new friends to help keep me motivated! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • kellybigbelly19
    Options
    Hi!!

Looking for a motivational buddy too!
    Anyone feel free to add me,
    I've lost 18 lbs so far, got another 28 to go - my first goal weight date is March 28th. with hopefully an additional 14 after this fo summer!!
  • christinashaw5203
    Options
    I really could use a friend and support I need to lose a little over 100 pounds please add me I think with friends who are going through the same thing would make the difference
  • MonieLuv46
    MonieLuv46 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have to lose 80 lbs. Please add me too.
  • becky_day
    becky_day Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a weight loss buddy, I'm needing to lose a little over 100 pounds. I would like to find a friend with similar goals, who I can email daily to stay motivated.

Hey, Im Beks, Im a 33 year old doctor. 59kg (129 llbs) and 156cm. Going travelling around the world in 6 weeks for a year and want to be 48kg (107 llbs) ideally by end of March.
    Doing keto as had great success with the same in the past - and managed to keep weight off for a long time.
    Add me if you're keen

Beks
  • jenndech20
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose about 150-200 pounds as a final long term goal. But I have been at this game awhile and lack the support that I need to succeed. I've been back and forth from diet to diet. And I binge almost every day. I would love someone to help me and me help them. But I need someone really motivated. I'll even give my phone number for texting support if wanted.
  • jasperdog52554
    jasperdog52554 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi. I too would like to lose 100. I've never been able to handle the "slow and steady" mindset. Which is probably why I am still the weight that I am. I started MFP 3 weeks ago and have lost 9 lbs so far, would love some company on this journey.
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Me!!!!Me!!! I NEED a buddy I can text multiple times a day!!! Who is up for it????
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like for motivation and support :-)
  • fadingintobeautifulight
    Options
    Me! I'm looking to losing 9 kg (20 pounds). Could do with any motivational support!
  • jmkm0508
    jmkm0508 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 & currently 192lbs. I have lost almost 50lbs. A few months ago i was 177 which made my total loss at over 70lbs. I was put on an anxiety med that aided in weight gain. I allow myself 1250 calories. I log my breakfast & lunch in the morning, i often log what i'll be having for dinner, so i will know how many extra calories i will be working with :) I have 2 kiddos whom keep me busy.. I try to walk 3-5 miles every evening by watching Walking at home with Leslie Sansone. I also have an open diary. Feel free to add me. I love following people on their journey.