Looking for Like Minded Motivators

Options
Hey all, I'm a 25 year old gal who likes to work out and mostly just struggles with the healthy eating aspect of staying healthy. I'm also Canadian. I plan on doing a couple of trips abroad this year and would love to fit into some smaller shorts and mayhaps a bikini or two. Would love to find some like-minded folks so that we can motivate each other.

Replies

• jimmyunkle
    jimmyunkle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello 32 years old been on here for 235 days so not new by know means,have lost 73 pounds but still don't think I would look good in a bikini lol
  • TorsMinator
    TorsMinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You never know until you try one on though haha
  • jimmyunkle
    Options
    OK you got me maybe if you let me wear the pimp hat ;)
  • TorsMinator
    TorsMinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The hat does go with just about everything, it could work
  • jimmyunkle
    Options
    What do you mean could work? You just find my name and click on it and then add me as a friend....you know you had to laugh at least once today...so go ahead you owe it to yourself
  • BreRodriguez466
    Options
    I don't.wear bikinis, but I know the struggle to eat healthy! Chocolate is definitely my downfall. add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other to eat better!
  • sharablue9185
    Options
    Im 29 and hoping to be in way better shape by 30 :) always looking for new friends and people to help motivate me as well as me help motivate them!