support would be amazing.

Options
it's taken me a long time to admit that it's "ok" to say i need help. so, here i am. realistically logging my calories (not lying to myself about food choices/portions is tough) and workouts is where I'm starting - i know it's the only way. would love to meet people who get it.

Replies

• MrsBennefield
    MrsBennefield Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do, I do! Add me!!
  • jdeherrera15
    jdeherrera15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get it! Add me!
  • healthymoi2015
    healthymoi2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thanks so much. will do! :)
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
  • RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me! i love talking to people on the same journey, it makes it less lonely and more doable :smile:
  • nchaunte
    nchaunte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just added you and anyone is free to add me too :-)
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track... sometimes we are our own worst enemy :p Glad that you're here & looking for support ~ the people on here are amazing! :)
  • jmarieh231
    Options
    Add me!

• BreRodriguez466
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Sounds like you have it figured out... Now to stick to it :-).. Add me if you'd like to !!!
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been on mfp since 2011 and I've gained and lost 100 pounds three times. I had gastric bypass in may and have lost 167 pounds since February. I'm looking for supportive friends who won't judge me for the surgery. I still work very hard at weight loss. I walk 3-5 miles nearly every day. I count calories everyday. And I struggle some days. I'm a very good cheerleader. Hope we can be friends.
  • gray6610
    Options
    After feeling like I would never be in physical (medical) shape enough to ever handle a workout again . . And being being so depressed that I am long since over having kids.. But yet I looked like I was 9 Mos along. I had had an emergency bowel reconstruction recently and now am feeling like I can really do this! My Goal is 50# would love 25 of the gone by the summer.. Need cheerleaders and motivation! Hubby is in my corner and bought me a gym membership for Christmas.. That helps. . But I have to cook for 6 grown men every night.. So adjusting for myself is going to be hard! :#