Hi y'all!!!! Trying to develop healthier lifestyle choices...can you help me?

Options
I would like to partner up with members who are serious about exercise, healthy eating and losing weight. I need someone who can be supportive and motivational. I, in turn, will try to be just as helpful to you.

Replies

• L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    I need this too! Adding you now! Looking forward to doing this with others! :)
  • camac50
    Options
    Thanks for contacting me. I've been on a weight loss roller coaster FOREVER...I'm trying to stay determined THIS time. Last week I decided to break down my weight loss goal into mini segments...10 pounds by mid February...instead of staring at the desired total of 33-35 pounds. What are some of your goals?

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I've been at this for almost 10 months and I've lost 35lbs and have about 45 more to go. I've been eating awfully since Halloween and have gained and lost the same 5 lbs for a couple of months. I keep my food diary open so feel free to peep what I'm eating. Yesterday was not a shining example of a good diet. I also tend to not fill in everything if I'm already over for the day. I know that is bad and am trying to stop that.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.. Been here around 15 months and down 56 lbs. Always happy to have new supportive friends that i too will return that support !!