MFP Runners Club 12/1

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Wow, I am the first one today! Doesn't happen often.

5 miles for me today. Weather is finally cooling off here so I can go outdoors to run, I will have the opposite problem from you snow people in a few months :wink:

Hope everyone has a great first day of December and an even better run :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am the first one today! Doesn't happen often.

5 miles for me today. Weather is finally cooling off here so I can go outdoors to run, I will have the opposite problem from you snow people in a few months :wink:

Hope everyone has a great first day of December and an even better run :flowerforyou:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Lucky you, I had my first run in the snow this morning. It was beautiful. We had our first snowfall last night about 4 inches. I ran 8 miles so not bad for a snow day. It was not that slippery this morning but I know it is coming, any one wear special shoes in the snow I am not quiting my runs at all this winter. I will run through it all!!

Alisha
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I am off to do my 3 miles. i am happy I don't have to run in the snow. And it is probably uphill both ways:smile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hi, Runners!! Anyone miss me?? :laugh: I had a fabulous vacation and did get in some running!!! I ran once through a nice subdivision near our hotel and once on the beach with my brother!!!!!! Got in lots of walking, swimming, and other exercise too!

And... got home to SNOW on Sunday!!! Ran 4 miles in the snow, what a change from the warm TX weather and running on the beach!!!!!

No run today, but plan to run again tomorrow. Probably in the snow again, my kiddos were out of school due to it today!!

I hope you all had a wonderful T'giving!!!!!

Jess
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Jess, we did miss you!!
    Spin class for me this morning, workout tonight.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was in Seattle all last week and didn't do much... lost weight, though! I went back to the gym today and ran 5.5 miles and felt great!
  • jdtrainer
    Options
    Hello runners

I ran 3 miles this afternoon. Now I am off to the gym for some resistance training.

JD
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I ran 6.7 miles this morning on my treadmill. I had a stress fracture in February and I'm still a little nervous running too much on pavement.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Only 2 miles today have an awful cold - but weather was cool good running day