Back again! For good this time!

Options
stephaniexshaye
stephaniexshaye Posts: 4
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I've been down this road before where I lost 30lbs! And then unfortunately gained back that 30 and ANOTHER 20. I'm now at a point where I physically and mentally can't stay where I am, and there's no where to go but up! So join me on the climb

Replies

• Kworsdale
    Kworsdale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Stephanie, I am sure that you've heard the old adage, "If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try, again!" Well, I am with you in the return. Stick to it and write back often so we can support one another in this endeavor. Make Healthy Choices! For now......
  • stephaniexshaye
    Options
    I definitely have! This time I'll be sticking around! Thanks for your support ☺️
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been on mfp since 2011 and I've gained and lost 100 pounds three times. I had gastric bypass in may and have lost 167 pounds since February. I'm looking for supportive friends who won't judge me for the surgery. I still work very hard at weight loss. I walk 3-5 miles nearly every day. I count calories everyday. And I struggle some days. I'm a very good cheerleader. Hope we can be friends.