Fitness Related Christmas Gifts?

Options
Did you get anything fitness related for Christmas this year? If so, what did you get?

Replies

• LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Running shoes and the Thug Kitchen Cookbook
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I got the Skinny Taste cookbook, a 3 month membership to a studio here that offers a lot of classes, and yoga socks. I also got a running jacket but I took it back because it fit awful.
  • amo314
    amo314 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My 12 year old son got me a jump rope. I love it!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    New running shoes (mine were 7 years old) and a Fitbit Flex and an arm band to hold my phone.
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge but I think I am taking it back and getting the One instead. My mother in law got me a lot of workout clothes too.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I got a new running jacket, tech-t and running gloves with the fingers that allow me to still use my phone. :)
  • blabrecque_xo
    blabrecque_xo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    workout tops and a fitbit :)
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Gift card to go buy new running shoes! Actually two, very excited about this.
  • elleykat
    elleykat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hubby bought me a FitDesk (exercise bike with desk platform on the front so I can do work/homework while I ride) and I got myself an elliptical. WOO!
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Polar H7 heart rate monitor with the Pebble Smartwatch to sync up to my phone. Haven't worked out how to sync up the H7 to Pebble yet, but that's what I want to do ultimately.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    GPS...go out and get lost
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants
    pink fitbit flex
    a ninja blender
    and a clean eating cookbook

They sure knew what i wanted this year!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I got a tank top with a kettlebell on it and a necklace with a barbell plate on it with the words 'redefine beautiful' written on it. <3
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    15lbs of protein powder, 2 containers of pre-workout, 2 container of branch chain aminos
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a book about carb cycling .. just interested in researching the process.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Zip. Hiking stuff incl. healthy packing recipe guide.
  • ksolksol
    ksolksol Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Gore-tex anorak for cross-country skiing and a compact set of binoculars for when hubby and I go hiking.
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    son got me running gloves and digital food scale (both on my list)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    It wasn't really a "gift," but around Christmas my husband and I bought a set of dumbbells (35s...we've got 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, and 30s as well, slowly working our way up to 100s), a plate rack, and an electric heater and horse stall mats to go in our garage gym that is in the process of being set up. We also recently bought some lumber and he built us a horizontal rack for our bumper plates.