MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    I think, in this environment, it's easy to mistake interest for a crush

I think we're all looking for a little attention (some of us more than others) and when we get it, well, it's an easy hop to a full blown crush..... Nothing wrong with that at all. I find myself way more motivated by the fact that someone may be crushing on me or creeping my pictures, it puts a little spring in my step for sure ... (of course, I already admitted to runaway vanity so I am not a good example)

• LouLouStBijou
    Options
    manny75 wrote: »
    LouisaM162!

:blush:

• donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    you're a perfect example..... People want to be healthier, but the popularity of this website, I believe, is bases on our vanity and how we use that as a motivator. It's human nature... Hell, it's animal nature... This is a safe way of (hopefully) being reminded of the aesthetically pleasing aspects of this journey we're all on together...
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options
    you're a perfect example..... People want to be healthier, but the popularity of this website, I believe, is bases on our vanity and how we use that as a motivator. It's human nature... Hell, it's animal nature... This is a safe way of (hopefully) being reminded of the aesthetically pleasing aspects of this journey we're all on together...

^^^^^

Did you just call me perfect??? LOL

Yes, you got my message there. I don't consider myself a narcissist and the person that I want to look best for is myself in the end. However, I do admit to vanity and I do admit to wanting to hear that the work I am doing is paying off. I use all aspects of this site to get me to my goals.

• Showtime1978
    Showtime1978 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My crush (every day) is Butterbeknown24....check him out ladies, he is delicious!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am not a playa, I just crush a lot!
  • donnysoule
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »

^^^^^

Yes, you got my message there. I don't consider myself a narcissist and the person that I want to look best for is myself in the end. However, I do admit to vanity and I do admit to wanting to hear that the work I am doing is paying off. I use all aspects of this site to get me to my goals.

what, you aren't? from my viewpoint, this is a very serviceable way to track food and exercise, but until you get involved in the social aspect, you're only scratching the surface of how it can help... and, those almost daily flitting "crushes" are just part of the fun

• LouLouStBijou
    Options

^^^^^

what, you aren't? from my viewpoint, this is a very serviceable way to track food and exercise, but until you get involved in the social aspect, you're only scratching the surface of how it can help... and, those almost daily flitting "crushes" are just part of the fun

Perfect in my own mind - just ask anyone who knows me!!!

I like the way you think donnysoule.
  • CR2413
    CR2413 Posts: 36
    Options
    harvo wrote: »
    I am not a playa, I just crush a lot!

Hahahhahaha
  • donnysoule
    Options

^^^^^

Well thank you Darlin' I think these next few hours are gonna be all yours ;)

• TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ive 3 :-)
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options

^^^^^

Well thank you Darlin' I think these next few hours are gonna be all yours ;)

What is it about man who calls me Darlin' that makes my heart go all "pitter pat"?

• donnysoule
    Options
    why else would a northern boy like me say it.....? that was by design, Darlin'
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options
    *swoon....
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    he knows who he is, hes so dreamy... and yummy
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Your all great, would like to get to know a few better
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »
    he knows who he is, hes so dreamy... and yummy

Nooooo :'(
    z1zfvj4kwksu.gif

:P
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    Just once I would enjoy being crushed on by someone who doesn't send me weird erotica... I mean you don't have to have "normal", but not creepy would be nice.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    Just once I would enjoy being crushed on by someone who doesn't send me weird erotica... I mean you don't have to have "normal", but not creepy would be nice.
    hefca12ug7o6.gif
    Hai there.

• lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    hefca12ug7o6.gif
    Hai there.

I honestly cried of laughter at this