Fitness Related Christmas Gifts?

Options

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I got my wife a running jacket and running gloves.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My fiancé & I treated ourselves to some equipment. I bought us a spin bike & he ordered the Bowflex SelectTech weights.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    A gift card to a running store in town, which I used yesterday to get analyzed and fit to a new pair of shoes.

Also a 13.1 sticker for the car. It's funny about that. I mentioned to my wife days before Christmas how I would never get one of those stickers because I tend to not advertise my running and it would make me feel like I'm showing off. I traded the sticker in for a 13.1 magnet and it is now on the car. I am actually happy to have it on there, interestingly enough!
  • sahi2lynn
    sahi2lynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I got a maintenance book for my bicycle. Since the nearest bike mechanic is 90 miles away, I wanted something to guide me. I also got workout leggings, bicycle leggings, bicycle shorts, trekking poles, compression sacks and a Big Agnes sleeping bag that I will use on my overnight bicycle trips, a compression hoodie and the book "Thinner Next Year." I am joyfully motivated!!!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    I got some shower gel.
    Since 99% of the time I'm showering at the gym, that counts, right? :smiley:

51637601.png
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    My daughter bought me hand guards for Crossfit. I’m beginning to learn how to do butterflies and kipping.
  • s_pekz
    s_pekz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    gift cards to gym clothing stores and a super sweet blender ball power pack. epic epic stuff. Also all teh coffee in the world
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I used my Christmas cash to register for Maritime Race Weekend. I'm going to do the Tartan Twosome. A 5k Friday night and a 10k Saturday morning. (In Sept)
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My wife got me a sweet Asics base layer shirt (which was perfect for this morning). I got her an Enell bra.
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hubby gave me a gift card to buy the new Fitbit when it comes out next month.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex from my father and a sports bra from my husband.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I got a Nathan water bottle from a co-worker. I bought my daughter a yoga mat, new yoga pants and a sports bra to take back to her dorms when school starts back up.
  • PMA150
    PMA150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fitbit charge (//www.fitbit.com/user/29LW8Y) if anyone wants to add me.
    Bluetooth headphones and an armband for my iphone 6
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I was lucky enough to receive a Fitbit Aria scale for Christmas.

I also treated myself to a Polar FT60 HRM :)
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Workout top, 12 lb slam ball and UFC gloves/mitts set.
  • rebeccatackett
    rebeccatackett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I got a new weight bench with separate adjustable rack for squats and bench press and I found a used Nordictrack Elliptical!!! I'm in love!!! Our weight room is almost complete!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I got an Apple TV for my birthday, if that counts ! (Birthday is 15 days before christmas)

Ultimate Challenge
  • ddmom0811
    ddmom0811 Posts: 1,878 Member
    Options
    Got a new water bottle for my bike, knuckle lights for when I run at 4am, and I hit the after Christmas sales and bought a bunch of new running, biking and work out clothes the past couple days for myself! I'll be styling in the dark when I run. :smile:
  • flowrgal23
    flowrgal23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A mini-trampoline.
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Jawbone- anyone here already have that and like it?