Options
anulle2009
anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
do you try to eat every 2 hours???

Replies

• AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    I wish! I can't though since I have school. So I just try to have three balanced meals throughout the day, and one post-workout meal/snack.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    newp..I eat 3 meals a day and snack if I'm hungry
  • chill0315
    chill0315 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do Eating Clean and I do eat every 3-4 hours. I start my day off by eating within an hour of gettting up to get my metabolism going (this is at 6am usually), then around 9 I do a morning snack of a protein and good carb, around noon-1 lunch, then around 3pm I do a afternoon snack of a protein and good carb, go workout and then dinner around 6:30-7. It takes some getting used to but after a while your body will be hungry. If you are not hungry by time for your next meal then your snacks are to big.

Hope this is helpful!:flowerforyou:
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I try to have three "meals" and three "snacks" each day. It averages to about two to three hours for me, depending on how much sleep I am getting. Basically, I try not to let my eating schedule rule what I am doing each day...so, for me, it is fairly flexible but I've noticed that is about my personal average.
  • lilbattychic
    Options
    nope I have three decent meals and a light snack between the meals and one after dinner. But thats only if im really hungry which is rare lol
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i normally eat at 6am breakfast, 9am snack, 11am lunch, 2pm snack and 5pm dinner and then maybe a 7pm snack. . I am finding it hard to make it to 9 this morning.. I did work out this morning which i normalyl dont work out in the AM during the week..
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I do three meals and two snacks.. but I keep my meals and snacks small. It all depends on how hungry I am that day or if I'm seeing my trainer that day... then I def. try to eat more often.
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    If I work out in the morning, then I'm usually hungrier that day. But I try to avoid that :) Normally I eat 3 meals and a snack in the long break between lunch and dinner.