Looking for new fitness pals!!!!

Options
I'm looking for some new friends to motivate me! I have been around for awhile. I started this about 4 years ago. I had success and lost 40 lbs. I have since put on about half of it. I started a brand new profile to start fresh and not look back at where I was. It is in the past and I am ready to start fresh and get back to it. I consistently logged into my old profile and logged food and exercise even when I wasn't losing weight - but the motivation was not there. A lot of my old friends have stopped logging in or trying to lose weight anymore so I need some new ones that are trying to lose weight! Send me a friend request :-)

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey! Friend request sent! You've got this!
  • jodster1504
    Options
    It's great that you're motivated again! Happy to help!
  • LadiDragon
    Options
    I can relate. I lost close to 20 and gained most of it back. My new motivation is not in looking back, but looking forward to feeling physically comfortable again. YEAH TORI!!! You got this!
  • reblan1022
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here & just wanna try the clean eating lifestyle & begin exercising like I should. I just wanna overall feel better physically & in my clothes. I will be needing motivation too!
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back. We seem to be in a similar spot. I too had success with MFP in 2012 after having my daughter. I'm back trying to lose the baby weight of my 6 month old son. I have 15 more lbs to go. We got this! Add me if you'd like.
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me too!! I too am ready to make this my year. I worked with a trainer for a year. Then life got in the way... School, family stuff, etc. ... And I haven't worked out for about a year. I need supportive people to help motivate me. I am 5' 9" and have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • ashleyolivia
    ashleyolivia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar, I made it to my goal weight, maintained it for almost a year, and then the creep started. I'm now up almost 15 pounds and determined to get back on track. I'll send a friend request!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Looking to get back on track as well, also loss 40 lbs and put half back on. I am on here often and welcome any new friends so we can motivate each other!
  • giggalon
    giggalon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Snap!! Would love to find some like minded people to share the journey with and keep each other motivated!
    :)
  • DefiningMyHealth
    DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I will add you, I am trying to lose 30 pounds.
  • linzbarker
    linzbarker Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Tori (and everyone else!)

I'm looking for friends as well! A few years ago I dropped 50lbs using this and a lot of cardio and then this past summer I dropped 15 to prepare for my wedding. In two months I've put 10lbs of that back on and I really want to get motivated again!
  • FabFit40Nat
    FabFit40Nat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Tori and everyone else! I am starting over too with a new profile. I've been through a stressful 2014 and l'm looking forward to a wonderful 2015! Add me as a friend also!
  • Dessalena
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.I'm also recently back to MFP. The few friends I had on here aren't very active on the site or have altogether quit logging in. I am 30 y/o 5'3 wanting to lose 40 pounds (I'll reassess when I lose 40 lbs and make new goals)