NSV Ring

Options
Today I went to get my ring resized (thank goodness we got the warranty so I could resize it as much as I need). About a year ago I was about to swap between a 9 and 10. Today I got it resized and it was a 7.75. I have never had a ring that small before. When we got the ring in may, I was a size 9. I am so excited about losing more weight but scared how small my ring could have to get. I still have 119 lbs to lose and I have only lost 22 lbs so far.

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    An excellent nsv :smiley:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    pretty awesome! WTG
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Terrific nsv.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Maybe you'll be like me, and lose most of the weight in your hands in the beginning and then a little bit later on. :) Either way, great NSV!
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm having something similar! Got engaged in February at 250lbs and a size ... 7? I want to say 7. Anyway I now have the largest-available ring noodle on, because this gorgeous ring only fits on my middle finger or thumb! Can't wait to get it resized, but only halfway done with my weight loss so I'm not sure when I should pull the trigger on that.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! I haven't been able to wear my engagement ring on my finger in such a long time. Right now I wear it on a chain as a necklace. Can't wait for the day when it fits again. I refuse to get it resized bigger, and I'm sick of having to explain to everyone when they ask about it that I gained a bunch of weight and now it doesn't fit. I know I could lie, but I feel like that's just me staying in denial.
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I kept my original ring on my key chain for about the last 20 years. I was really happy when I was able to put it back on and move my backup ring to my other hand.
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I am so grateful he got insurance so I can size it as much as I need. Originally I refused to have it resized because I didn't want to resize it and by the time it comes back, I have to send it in again. So I got a spacer and finally relented and had it resized after I had to wear a 4 mm spacer and and then it broke.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    OMG – I kid you not…I have been having the same problem. My wedding ring fell off 3 times recently.

Last weekend we were at a restaurant and my wife noticed it was gone. I panicked checking to see if it had come off in my pocket – it hadn’t. We found it under the table by my chair!

Only 1 hour ago I was at the jewelry store having a ring guard put on it. I have another 10-20 pounds to lose and don’t want to have it formally re-sized until I am through maintenance for 6 months or so and stabilize.

Congrats on your weight loss and smaller ring size!

73641431.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!