Fitness Related Christmas Gifts?

Options

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    A Fitbit Zip and some money to pay for more personal training sessions.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Did you get anything fitness related for Christmas this year? If so, what did you get?

Water bottle for running!
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    a running jacket, garmin 920XT, and aerobars (and the requisite seat post) for my bike! :smiley:
  • schicksa
    schicksa Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    New Garmin Forerunner (920XT) - My 405 was on borrowed time!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I used some money that I got over the holidays to get a a Polar M400 - which was on sale after the holidays! Gotta love Boxing Day sales....can't wait to try the heart rate monitor out today when I workout!!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My husband got me a road bike, well, helped me shop for one and called it my gift, since it was more money than he would have spent otherwise.

We also got a bunch of cash from parents/in-laws, planning on buying either 2 one person kayaks or a 2 person kayak with some of it (inflatable, we live in a small city apartment)
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i bought myself a running hoody barbell/dumbell set , lifting gloves some base layer tops some sleeveless tops for working out and my mum gave me half towards a new pair of sketchers running shoes .. all set to go into the new yr in style.. lol
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    20lb weighted vest
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I got Insanity, a brita water bottle and an itunes gift card! :D Finally new music to workout to! All from my amazing boyfriend.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    just a bunch of Under Armour clothes from hubby, he knows I love it. New mats for under the treadmill, and we put money aside to upgrade our barbell and plates - probably going to do Ivanko.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Digital food scale and money to buy a new workout outfit. :smiley:
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Treadmill
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Hubby got me a new camera ;) and some socks.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I got a 300 lb Olympic weight set and lifting gloves. I ended up getting the barbell and plates several months early, though. I was driving my mother insane with talking about wanting to lift so much.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    tech tee and running socks, triatlon cycle shoes and a ne cycle helmet.

Also the Oatmeal on running
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I got a Polar FT7 because the salesperson told him it was a tracker and a heart monitor. It turns out it's only a heart monitor, and we ended up returning it. He has a Fitbit Charge HR on order for me. We went to about 10 stores trying to find one this week-end -- guess he really loves me, though he's concerned about all this tracking being an obsession.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I just bought myself new pants and a long sleep half zip black thing- in pretend hopes that I'm going to go yogging. (just kidding I'll wear it to dance class and around the house and for gym warm ups)
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Running fleece jacket, several shirts/tanks, leggings, misfit shine, wireless headphones, phone holder for your arm.

Then I traded for an academy gift card and bought myself some running gloves and new leggings.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I got an Armour 39 HRM, gift cards to get new running shoes, "Younger Next Year" book, Bob Harper exercise DVD and we set up our little basement gym over Christmas
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    fitbit flex. a workout shirt that is too small, but thanks for the compliment, mom. a gift card for some supplements. my son got some baseball training equipment that i plan on using, i mean sharing with him- a speed (some people call them "quick") ladder, 8 pound medicine ball and running chute.