A hello from Germany!

Options
Hey there!
My Name is Rose and I'm 21 years old. Currently living in Germany and trying to loose some pounds.
I'm a Crohn's disease fighter and trying to get my weigh back into my hands again.

I hope to gain my goal in the year 2015.

Replies

• DNavarroSr
    Options
    Welcome. Just visited Germany last motn. Good luck with your goals.
  • Pflaenzchen
    Pflaenzchen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm German :) wish you good luck to reach your goals! You can do it!
  • Engelspest
    Options
    Thank you both!

@Pflaenzchen‌ aus welchem Bundesland kommst du denn? Leider muss ich dich das öffentlich fragen, ich kann, wieso auch immer, keine Profile öffnen :\
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp! I have just joined yesterday and love the app/site so far. If you would like to add me, send me a request!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose :) Welcome!
  • Pflaenzchen
    Pflaenzchen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Engelspest wrote: »
    Thank you both!

@Pflaenzchen‌ aus welchem Bundesland kommst du denn? Leider muss ich dich das öffentlich fragen, ich kann, wieso auch immer, keine Profile öffnen :\
    Ich kann auch nix öffnen. :( ich komme aus NRW, aus Essen genau
  • danibanani_
    Options
    Hi, im German too :D and also new here. Wish you the best with your new years goals !
  • hansmdude
    hansmdude Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    welcome Rose... I was in Germany for the month of August, I stayed in the Main-Spessart town of Marktheidenfeld... I love Germany and can never get enough... Good Luck on reaching your goals... and here's to a great 2015 for all of us!
  • xbted
    xbted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ich komme aus America, aber Ich bin im Berlin. So, hello and welcome to MFP!