Hello

Options
Hi I'm a mother of 2 kidos, I'm a stay at home part time work from home. I've been counting my calories and walking almost everyday. I tried to start T25 but I can't get but 15 minutes in before I'm passing out, but I'm still determined to lose this weight.

Replies

• DefiningMyHealth
    DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Ezzmie
    Ezzmie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried T25 but I did do Insanity and it is a tough workout - just keep at it - it gets better!
  • txw955
    txw955 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I tried insanity once and it just wasn't for me. I much prefer running every other day and slowly improving my distance/time/speed :). T25 looks pretty intense. Perhaps it might be worth investing a couple of weeks doing the beginning of the couch to 5k workouts just to get you up to speed!
  • catsmeat
    catsmeat Posts: 11 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi I'm a mother of 2 kidos, I'm a stay at home part time work from home. I've been counting my calories and walking almost everyday. I tried to start T25 but I can't get but 15 minutes in before I'm passing out, but I'm still determined to lose this weight.

Be determined, but really focus on the long-term change. If you can stick to your changes long-term, then the weight loss is inevitable and you don't even need to worry about it. Also, setbacks or obstacles (like struggling after 15 minutes) won't seem so big because you know it's about what you're *going* to be able to do, not what you can or can't do now.

I like T25 because it's as hard as you want to make it. If you feel like you can't do the regular exercise, follow Tania. If you can only get through half, do the best you can now and improve next time. Even an extra minute is progress!
  • saneSAHMfor2
    saneSAHMfor2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)