100 days in!!

Options
Nysie5
Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
TODAY MARKS DAY 100 of my life style change.. and I want to reflect.

The first month was a shocker, how is the scale going down and I am just logging what I eat?? HOW? NO! this cannot be possible, can it? :noway:

The second month all I said was.. “PLEASE DON’T LET ME GAIN” and I realize that I was using my PCOS as an excuse of why I am obese in the first place. :ohwell:

The third month, I got this… easy.. I was actually in doubt that I has PCOS, but then my Dr said “oh good you are losing weight, that birth control I have you on is what’s helping you with your PCOS, keep it up” :happy:

And now… I am 12 lbs away and I will be at my mom’s weight.. sad? Yea, but it’s my goal to not be the fattest chick in my direct family… :grumble:

I have noticed a huge change in me.. confidence in myself.. I have it.. :glasses:

MFP changed my life.. heres to another 100 days ::cheers:: :drinker:

Replies

• CoachDevinHunter
    Options
    Congrats on your success. I just surpassed my 100 days also and posted a side by side before and after.

The funny thing is, my wife showed someone at her work and they accused us of Photo-shopping me... LOL...

It can happen with the right plan.

What is your weight loss, healthy and fitness goal?

~Devin
  • rwillard78
    rwillard78 Posts: 19
    Options
    Awesome! It's always great to hear of all of the successes people are having!!!
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    Here's to a great next 100!
  • Nina_Crowson
    Nina_Crowson Posts: 136
    Options
    you are such a wonderful success story!! I cantw ait til you hit your ultimate goal!!
    Here's to much more sucess!! :o)
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can relate to your progress! Great job! YOU CAN do this! :)
  • Nysie5
    Options
    Congrats on your success. I just surpassed my 100 days also and posted a side by side before and after.

The funny thing is, my wife showed someone at her work and they accused us of Photo-shopping me... LOL...

It can happen with the right plan.

What is your weight loss, healthy and fitness goal?

~Devin

I HOPE TO LOSE 80LBS ALL TOGETHER, IM PRETTY MUCH HALF WAY THERE.. AND IN THE FIRST 100 DAYS.. I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS IS... AND YOU LOOK GREAT.. PHOTOSHOP? NAH, THATS NATURAL! GREAT JOB!
  • Nysie5
    Options
    you are such a wonderful success story!! I cantw ait til you hit your ultimate goal!!
    Here's to much more sucess!! :o)

YAY! YOUR AWESOME, I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YA!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!