I'm not new I'm just back!

Options
I didn't do any of this last time and I gained all my weight back and some! So I would love helpful motivation! My name is Shannon I'm a mom of a crazy 4 year old little boy and I'm tired of being overweight!

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Same here! I joined three years ago, lost weight and was doing well. Due to work and stress I fell off the health wagon and here I am today. I've come here on and off through the last year, but today I am resolving to make this part of my daily routine (stress and work or not!). Good luck to you!
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have two little boys and know how hard it is to keep fit around them. Try to plan your meals in advance to save snacking through the day on leftover fish fingers (or is that just me!!)
  • sherbet111
    sherbet111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too am getting back into MFP after a brief hiatus & I also have an energetic young son. I really need to make this a part of my everyday, so I can see how much I really eat. Good luck!
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! been here since 2011 on and off. I did a long stint at the beginning of last year but fell off the wagon a bit over the summer, due to training very hard, but hey ho back now!!
  • misschiplash78
    misschiplash78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and ditto!! Back again. Let's get on with this... Small achievable goals and support with setbacks. It's all about the organisation for me, food prep and gym stuff in a bag before bedtime for the next day.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :D
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    gabeysmama wrote: »
    I didn't do any of this last time and I gained all my weight back and some! So I would love helpful motivation! My name is Shannon I'm a mom of a crazy 4 year old little boy and I'm tired of being overweight!

Welcome back Shannon! :)
  • gabeysmama
    Options
    Thanks all for all your responses and support! I am excited to lose this weight once an for all.
    My son and his father are major snackers and even last night I was looking at my boyfriend like your really not going to eat that in front of me! But I am proud to say I didn't dip my fingers into his snack and I'm hopping I can keep it up!
  • Jackie80taylor
    Jackie80taylor Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome back, feel free to add me. I am starting again too :-)
  • LaceyKHarrison87
    Options
    Me to! I am a full time working mom of two little girls and it is so easy to push healthy eating and exercise to the side. I did really well losing weight with this last time! Hope I can do better this time around! I just need something to hold me accountable!
  • corsolo
    corsolo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    woohoo! I'm back too. All of you feel free to add me as well.
  • DefiningMyHealth
    DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I am not new either, but been MIA and am now back too. Let's rock it!
  • gabeysmama
    Options
    Thanks guys! More power to us!
  • griseldaperkins
    griseldaperkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I too have been on and off for a few years. It's a new year and time to get it right. Let's do it MFP!
  • gabeysmama
    Options
    @_Tonya_Marie_‌ Let's do it!
  • gabeysmama
    Options
    Welcome back. I too have been on and off for a few years. It's a new year and time to get it right. Let's do it MFP!
    We can totally do this. Last time I didn't add any friends and I didn't post or respond to any discussions and this time I'm hoping this will help keep me motivated while making fitness buddies!
  • pamelacherwinski
    Options
    Hi Shannon & Everyone! I'm reading & thinking..why didn't I check the posts before?!
    Please add me support & encouragement is aces!
  • gabeysmama
    Options
    Hi Shannon & Everyone! I'm reading & thinking..why didn't I check the posts before?!
    Please add me support & encouragement is aces!

And you my friend are added!!!
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. This is my second go around. First time I was very successful with the program and really did love it. Kinda didn't use the community but I am seeing how much of a valuable tool it really is. Hoping to lose around 50 this time but I will be happy with any amount leading up to that. Feel free to add me! Good luck!!
  • gabeysmama
    Options
    @ChristineCain‌ I feel the same way. I never did any community stuff last time I was on here and now I am thinking that the more people who know about my struggle and know my goals the more motivated I'll stay! Good Luck!!