new also---looking for support

Options
Hi! I just started a few days ago and am enjoying this app so far. It has been very useful. I am looking for others using this for support. I am trying to lose at least 30 lbs (again).

Replies

• Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There's a wealth of information (and some misinformation too!) in the forums, and great people to help motivate you. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • lauriallen
    lauriallen Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me, any and all support is good. You'll enjoy it, it's a super program. :smile:
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! This site is great, you will love it! Welcome
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome- I have found this site extremely helpful! I think it's the first time I have ever logged food for more than a few days. Feel free to add me as a friend - I am always looking to give & receive support!
  • tigermouse
    tigermouse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, have been using MFP on my Android phone on and off over the past few months - as am desperately trying to lose weight to fit into my wedding dress!! Im getting married on the 23rd JULY 2011!!! ARGHH!! Am starting to stress out now as my will power is terrible - I will any excuse to either eat chocolate or be extremely lazy and not bother to do any excercise to burn off said chocolate!!

I have decided that todays the day and I MUST start and STICK to a diet and excercise plan in order to NOT look like a total whale in my dress :o(

Would welcome any support from girlies in simular situations?

Tigermouse
    :smile:
  • jojok1976
    jojok1976 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you! You should be proud of yourself. Sometimes we have to just take it hour by hour.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am recently new MFP. Been using the app on my droid. Decided to check out the web site. I absolutely love it. I am also looking for support. feel fee to add me.
  • CmGoode
    CmGoode Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome welcome!
  • hannah0209
    hannah0209 Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)

Lots of luck!xx
  • baumhoff
    baumhoff Posts: 30
    Options
    thx for all the replies!!! This is great! Its almost like the support from a weight watchers meeting but you don't have to commit to a certain time for meetings which is always so difficult with our hectic schedules these days!
  • Skydemon53
    Skydemon53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP; I joined last week and I'm impressed with the features.
  • JourneyingEzer
    Options
    Hello! I am new too... about a week into this! Congrats on joining! :)