Not a newbie, but starting over for the last time!

Options

Replies

• hellybelle1
    hellybelle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We're all in the same boat!! anybody feel free to add me :)
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • jmlbrads
    jmlbrads Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    me too!! Let's do this together!!
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    I consider myself an "oldie" because I've started over more times than I can count! I have 30ish pounds to lose in 2015 and I'm looking at it as a lifestyle change this time instead of as a diet. I also love extra motivation and support so feel free to add me!
  • K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm the same! I have been saying I will loose weight all year now we are on the last day of the year and I'm still in the same position :( determined to be more healthier & active and I need all the support I can get as I get none from other half he is a feeder lol pls feel free to add me x
  • general_misconception
    Options
    Right alongside all of you! I lost more than 80lbs two years ago, but I've gained so much of it back. This time, I'm doing it with my boyfriend and I really feel like this will be it. This'll be a lifestyle for the both of us. The extra support goes such a long way- so feel free to add me. :)
  • cdh2015
    cdh2015 Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Anybody can add me! I started out around Christmas 2013 at 297 pounds (I'm 6'1"). Currently down to 238 pounds! Decided to start a new account for 2015! I have 58 pounds to go to reach my goal of 180 pounds in 2015! Let's do this!

79021047.png
  • TheMissingSparrow
    TheMissingSparrow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well. Hoping to start anew! With new supporting friends it'll be a blast losing my 45 pounds! Anyone can add me : )
  • NatalieG4261
    Options
    Same as the rest of you guys. Starting over again, but this time I want and need this more than ever. Anyone the same, feel free to add me :) Will add OP now :)
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you ffwife921 and to you all. Here I am again starting off the new year losing weight that I lost the previous year. I wish I could keep it off as effectively as I lose it.
  • healthyemily93
    healthyemily93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting again! I've used myfitnesspal with some success intermittently over the past few years, but now its time to stick with it. If anyone is a college student or young professional I'd love for us to support each other.
  • llkemp
    llkemp Posts: 15
    Options
    count me in.. hoping for a good 2015
  • ButtermilkPanda
    ButtermilkPanda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too and need more friends! Anyone feel free to add me :smiley:
  • jmlbrads
    jmlbrads Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting over again too!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Exact same boat-- let's paddle together! Please feel free to add me .... let's give each other support! We CAN do this!!!
  • MamaKortney
    MamaKortney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in I am not a newbie but starting over for the last time. Add me if you want. I would love to have the support
  • sweetbamaTLC
    sweetbamaTLC Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    jklei169 wrote: »
    Good luck to you ffwife921 and to you all. Here I am again starting off the new year losing weight that I lost the previous year. I wish I could keep it off as effectively as I lose it.

^^ Yes. This is me. Exactly. ^^
  • Runner42151
    Runner42151 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use the help & motivation! I am good at starting out but get side tracked easily. Have used my fitnesspal for a couple of years but get discouraged when I have a bad day. I have never used the blogs/message boards before so 2015 i am going to give it a try. Hopefully it will be the motivation I need to keep on track.
  • CandiceHHandley
    Options
    It feels so cliche to say I want to lose weight this year but I am in the same boat! I was finally on the losing end a few months ago and have completely lost control. But this year is my year and yours too!
  • pazzapxx
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! And I want and need this more than ever now. I have a new profile and I need supportive friends, and friends that I can support too. Feel free to add me!