to shave or not to shave?

Options

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer clean shaved to just a little stubble, but it is your body so I say do whatever you want. I'd keep it clean and shaped up though. You should post a pic of the said beard.
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    Well, now I want to try kissing this chinchilla you speak of...
    patience is virtue at first you have to contend with the stubble to get to the chinchilla. Some ethnicities require more work than others. Therefore all beards are different. My wife hates the look. Probably something to do with "grade" of hair. Soft is soft in my opinion. I can pass a fine tooth comb through mine. :D
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    do whatever you want, but if you want her to shave certain areas you better shave what she wants.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for nice facial hair
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    I personally prefer clean shaved to just a little stubble, but it is your body so I say do whatever you want. I'd keep it clean and shaped up though. You should post a pic of the said beard.
    As recently suggested. I am posting the most recent pic taken on Christmas eve.WARNING!!! I was struggling between being jolly and cool. meh... :|1gtpfgyfxc8x.jpg

• esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It really depends on the guy and their facial hair growing abilities. I am never a fan of long and overgrown and/or unkempt hair on face or scalp. I prefer classy not trashy looks ;)
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I like your beard!
    I generally like a little beard, but it's nice to switch it up a bit sometimes!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Well at 54, I still only have to shave once or twice a week, so no beard here. It just ain't happening
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    No Shave!!!! My Hubby's beard is almost as long as the dudes in Duck Dynasty! So nice to run my fingers through and sometimes makes a good place to get a gripe and hold on for the ride.
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    If work allowed me to grow a beard, I would be scruffy as hell.
    I love my job. But if the money was right and shaving was a requirement, me and my honey would have one less thing to disagree on. B)
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a little burly.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Shave
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Insert query into box.

e0aee3ffea7311c0e3062afe3140e615.png
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Insert query into box.

e0aee3ffea7311c0e3062afe3140e615.png
    cute.

• K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    If you want her to shave then you better shave. :smiley:
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    If u are gonna have a beard fine but at least keep it well groomed trim the edges n such u know keep it like a classy man not a cave man
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    What would Jesus do?
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    What would Jesus do?

Keep the beard and start a new thread, called "I'm keeping my beard, y'all can just deal with it!"
    Deal :p