Just made the account. Can anyone help? CA

Hello to anyone who reads this.
My name is Hector I go to the gym about 6 days a week I am consistent and hard working!

I need help with my diet any tips for using this app? Thanks in advance!

And good luck to all

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited December 2014
    Weigh (digital scale) and log everything and eat to your calories

Select foods from database with care ..if starred they are member submitted look for entries with most confirmations ...scan bar codes where possible and double check info is right, avoid entries saying homemade and build your own recipes

Log your exercise and eat back 50 to 75% if using MFP or machine burns ...they overestimate

That's it ...just commit to achieve your goals
  • hectormosorio27
    hectormosorio27 Posts: 12 Member
    Just earlier today I finally bought myself the digital scale, now my main concern is submitting my information for home cook meals. Should I just upload the calories overall or every little thing on its own? - thanks!
  • There's a recipe calculator on here, where you can create your own recipes :smile:
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    You can build recipes so you can choose it again...best thing for me is to weigh all the ingredients and enter them in recipe, then weigh finished, cooked recipe and divide by 100g portions so that I can grab different amounts based on hunger ...I make big pots of food and keep in the fridge to grab for meals

Or you can save meals down to repeat

But yes to start with, yes, weigh each ingredient and log it
  • Just started today aswell, listing small things, even vitamins that you consume daily takes a while. Previously chosen items will in future automatically show up in your personal list when selecting a meal time. Good luck!
  • hectormosorio27
    hectormosorio27 Posts: 12 Member
    So far so good thanks for the advice. Good luck to you as well!