Hello! Any fellow Army wives?

Options
Hi! I just moved to Germany with my husband and thought I'd kick off the new location with a new healthy lifestyle too. I've been on MFP for about a week and wanted to see if there are any other military wives here for support.

:)

Replies

• megganwinland
    Options
    Air Force wife not army! feel free to add me as a friend! and welcome to MFP!
  • missbrandyp
    missbrandyp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please thank your husbands for their service for me, and thank you for all you do as military wives as well.
  • Navymom3
    Navymom3 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a Navy wife, not Army, but I am looking for all the support I can get!
  • jeepmom22
    Options
    I am an Army wife - feel free to friend me!
  • chantel_rn
    chantel_rn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm an army wife! My husband is in Afghanistan right now, so I could use all the support I can get and give to be more healthy when he comes home and to help others along their way as well! Feel free to friend me!
  • freeway12
    freeway12 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey all, im a RAF wife in Oxfordshire, feel free to add me to ur friends for moral support. Jo
  • ingridrose
    ingridrose Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am ex-military turned military wife. We are also in Germany but I must confess that it is really diffucult to lost weight here with all the fresh bread and beer. All the weight I lost before coming here I have gained again. Nonetheless, I just wanted to introduce myself and hope to add a few friends to re-motivate me during my weight loss.

Ingrid