110lbs to lose, looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 109 so far. I'm hoping to lose my last 20-30 this year. Feel free to add me. :)
  • JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ill support you if youll support me, Im gonna lose 70 pounds. feel free to add me
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't have that much to lose, only about 20 lbs or so to go. but even once I hit my goal, I'll be sticking around so if anyone wants to add me, feel free.
  • K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    Have around 70lbs to loose, determined to loose some in 2015 even if I only manage half! I can do this

Feel free to add me :)
  • KerryZ2810
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose 65 lbs., I'd love the extra motivation and support!
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys
  • skinnermotatay
    skinnermotatay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes im in i would like to lose around 50lbs. 2015 is going to be my year. calorie counting and cardio!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
  • Babigirl31
    Babigirl31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mrsKOrtiz wrote: »
    I have nearly 90 pounds to lose. You can feel free to add me. I love motivational and supportive people!!

• Babigirl31
    Babigirl31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use some support, been up and down and need some encouragement to lose over 1 330lbs for my wedding in August. Some any suggestions, support and help would be great. Please add me.
  • Wandaone
    Wandaone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I've made some progress but still have a way to go. :)
  • mistiffy
    mistiffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've completely slacked off in 2014. In 2013 I ran a half marathon and lost 35lbs, I found them all plus about 10lbs in the last year :( totally depressing. I have got to get back on track. I'm ready to feel good again! I feel like over the last year of eating crap and not exercising has taken a toll, I'm tired all the time and have no energy and I'm ready for a change!!!
  • BigTra
    BigTra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I lost 60 so and want to lose 30-40 more. Feel free to add me
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    80 more pounds to lose here....anyone feel free to add me!! Love seeing new stuff in my news feed :)
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have 51 lbs off and 100 more to go.
  • jenni21dm
    Options
    Add me too. I have 150 to lose..... :-/ could use the motivation! !!
  • jnttkerr
    Options
    K8Y88 wrote: »
    Have around 70lbs to loose, determined to loose some in 2015 even if I only manage half! I can do this

Feel free to add me :)
    KerryZ2810 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose 65 lbs., I'd love the extra motivation and support!
    hotjodels wrote: »
    I don't have that much to lose, only about 20 lbs or so to go. but even once I hit my goal, I'll be sticking around so if anyone wants to add me, feel free.

• jnttkerr
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 20lbs at the moment.that is my goal for the next couple of months, but I know I could use others to help motivate me and support me as I can them.I have also signed up to do the lose 10lb by valentines.
  • triplethefun3
    Options
    I am in , have 40 lbs to loose . How about you all add me as a friend :-)
  • Jffc123
    Jffc123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for support and accountability. I've added a few friends from a weight-loss support page on FB. Looking for friends to share tips and inspiration. Have 35 pounds to lose.