need motivation to help loose goal of -110lb

Options
Look for friends to help motivate me through loosing -110 lbs toto my goal weight

Replies

• Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have around 117 lbs. to lose and would be happy to share this lifestyle change with you :)
  • Diva_145
    Options
    Hello I am looking to loose 90 pounds...we can do it!!!
  • rapajp
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. I would love to give and receive support from others on the same journey.
  • TakingBackLife31
    Options
    I'm right there with the rest of you! 100 lbs is my goal! Looking to see if meeting people in a similar position will be a support. We can help each other and power through those rough points in this lifestyle chnage! :smiley:
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    A year ago, I was where you are now: initial goal of 110 down from my highest weight.
    It looks like an impossible task, but take it one day at a time, little baby steps, and you'll get there.
    I'm still surprised when I look back, how far I've come. :smiley: (74 lb? me? really??)
    Now I've got about 36 to go. Once I get there, will see how I feel, might want to go 10-15 lower, but am reserving judgment until I get there. Might just decrease cardio & increase weightlifting so I look awesome.

I did a newbie help post which has links to sexypants, logging accurately, goal setting, motivation/encouragement, and some more things.

51637601.png
  • Cyndith27
    Options
    I need to lose 90 pounds. I got off track and regret it. I feel so much better when I have control of my eating, exercising and my life. I tend to slip into depression so quickly. I try to look for incredibly beautiful things to inspire my weight loss journey - because I believe everyone is so beautiful, no matter what their scales say. It is just a health issue. It is a wellness issue. But the beauty is always there.
    -
  • TakingBackLife31
    Options
    MKEgal that's an inspiration to hear! Congratulations on your success! :smile:
    Cyndith27 I was on track over a year ago and doing so well. I fell totally off track and gained what I lost back plus some. But, I'm determined now to get that back off plus more! I know we can all do it and be there to help each other out!
  • jalloyd2014
    Options
    Cyndith27 wrote: »
    I need to lose 90 pounds. I got off track and regret it. I feel so much better when I have control of my eating, exercising and my life. I tend to slip into depression so quickly. I try to look for incredibly beautiful things to inspire my weight loss journey - because I believe everyone is so beautiful, no matter what their scales say. It is just a health issue. It is a wellness issue. But the beauty is always there.
    -

We are all here for you! You can do this, I'm very new to this community, and am only 21 years old but I can sympathize with your struggle. I have lived around those with depression my entire life and have felt it myself. What helps me is thinking of just one day at a time. When I try and look at the big picture and all the consequences of every life event I experience, I end up breaking myself down. One day at a time :) If that doesn't work, try one meal at a time, or one hour. Whatever you need to do, do it, because this is your life and I wanna see you live it happily! Good luck!!