New and need some encouragement!

Options
Hi, I have been on here for 10 days and I love it! I would like to meet some other people that are doing the same thing that I am. Add me or message me...we can encourage and cheer on each other!! Have a wonderful day! :wink:

Replies

• ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!:smile:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!! Feel free to add me :)
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    The more, the merrier:) Good luck!
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will send a request! You are in the right place for encouragement! I have been encouraged so much through this site! Good Luck on your Goals!!

Michelle:smile:
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This place is awesome!!! Feel free to request me as a friend!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    hey, fairly new here myself, and totally in love :love:

feel free to add me.

good luck!
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always up for making new friends! :)
  • sweetbeartx
    Options
    Hello, I have been using this for about a month and I love it too. It really makes you accountable for the things you are eating and helps to make better decisions. My goal is to lose 25 pounds by November 18th. I am 4 pounds down thus far. My hardest time are the weekends so I am really trying to be more diligent then. Don't give up, this is a great way to monitor your progress and to help you lose the weight you want. :flowerforyou:
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I can always use some encouragement and I am always down to encourage others...feel free to add me :) Best of luck on your journey
  • aquanet2
    aquanet2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I am new here also and loving it!! I need encouragement and eating ideas. Feel free to add me.