2015 Goals

Options
While it is sometimes difficult to always hit your goals, research shows that those who set goals are more likely to make improvements in their lives. For that reason I am setting my goals high for 2015. I encourage you to do the same and then check back and post updates. Feel free to add me as a friend as well for accountability.

My goal for 2015 is to be under 200 lbs. I am weighing in at 244 right now and haven't weighed under 200 since probably in 9th or 10th grade.

What are your goals?

Replies

• djscavone
    djscavone Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Last year my goals were to reach 175 by memorial day and also run in an official 5k. I cam in at 174 finally hitting 168 and I did 2 5K's and a 5 mile race. Holidays have me at 173 now (darn cookies).

2015 goal is 165 by memorial day, a half marathon (signed up already) and a 10k.

My picture is me at 201lbs. I keep it as a reminder.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Taking January to find out what my maintenance calories are, then will return to weight loss by taking a cut off those numbers.
  • kirstienom
    kirstienom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hit 189lbs by July 27th (my 23rd birthday!)

I am currently 235lbs down from 289lbs (22nd Feb 2014).

If I hit my goal for July 27th, then I hope to be 163lbs by the last week of November for my university graduation ceremony.

If I hit that too... I'd like to end the year being under 160lbs.