NSV - Weighing less than your man

Options
13»

Replies

• MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I used to weigh more than my ex boyfriend so i got a new boyfriend lol

LMAO!!!
  • missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can also relate to this. For the past 2 years I have weighed more than my hubby and it's pretty embarrassing. Reading your post however I realized that I now weigh less than him! Yay to us!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one taking guilty pleasure in weighing less than her man. LOL

He is SO TALL and THIN! So, like I said, in reality I'm totally not anywhere near as healthy as him, but I still feel more like a lady now! hahaha <3

When we met I was 13 and around size 13. So not the case now a days- thats what happens when you're in love! LOL Well, thank God I have the kind of man who loves me no matter what,... but I know he is glad to see me feeling so much better and able to do more with him and my kids. This has been wonderful for my WHOLE FAMILY. Really it has.

Anyway, back to my lunch break :)
    Thanks for sharing in my joys everyone!
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I used to weigh more than my ex boyfriend so i got a new boyfriend lol

I LOVE IT! Still giggling!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I hear all of you ladies on this one. I would love to weigh less than my hubby. I am taller but he is now working on weight lifting. So I am hoping in less than 15-20 pounds I will be there. I can't wait. It is a huge victory!!! :bigsmile:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

*rimshot*

Well played :)

Thanks lol
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OOOHHH I remember the day that happen to me....It's a wonderful feeling......Then the day he could pick me up and carry me around OOOHHH even better.... Congrats on that victory!!! ...Here's to many more!!!:flowerforyou:

I remember just wanting to weigh less than the Heavy weight boxer of the world.. :cry:

It is an awesome feeling to weigh less than your husband.. and Now I weigh less than my son which is also an awesome feeling! The best is when I discovered I could throw on his sweats!! (he is 12) :) Great Accomplishments everyone!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could EVER weigh less than my man.
    He's too freakin' skinny.
    That boy can eat a horse and not gain an ounce.
    But mmmmm, is he sexy. :)
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that felt this way...i finally weigh less than my hubby.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I canNOT wait to weigh less than my husband - only eight more pounds! I've been thinking of adding some extra calories to his lunch every day to make my losing easier - haha.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    so you base your life on social sexual gender roles..huh
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I get it, absolutely. Good for you on reaching that milestone! (I, however, will never weigh less than my husband. He is 6 foot and 127 pounds.)
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I had a post something like this when I finally weighed less than my fiance. No it's not a competition, but I always felt like dang I'm bigger than he is, and he is not a small guy, by any means.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    So, at 6'-3" and around 275 lbs, I could make a lot of women's NSVs come true. :laugh:
  • mrstessbowen
    Options
    Great job! I know how you feel although, I am under my hubby's weight, his jeans are still to small for me! I want to be able to wear his pants and have them be baggy on me like they used to! Keep it up!

Same here lol it will be an awesome feeling! :smile:
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    So, at 6'-3" and around 275 lbs, I could make a lot of women's NSVs come true. :laugh:

LMAO! Thats right!
  • stephierae25
    Options
    I feel the same way!! My husband is 6' and weighs 135lbs. Only 27 pounds and I can have this same victory!! I cant wait!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!